forum

[Discog] Ratchet & Clank OST

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yuzeyun
So, there we go. After a nearly 3-year pause where... nothing happened, I decided to restart the project, now containing all the songs that have been put.
However, some may not be suitable for ranking (I mean the Hoverbike race won one is... 6 seconds long, how do you guys rank this ?)

This series is 11 this year, and still continues to live ! The first game was released in 2002 and was rated 9.2 on IGN, so you know that's heavy stuff right here.

Prepare to enter... Into the Nexus.

The songs of the PS2 games were made by David Bergeaud, a French composer who then worked for Insomniac Games. If you heart about KOR, it's one of his aliases, if not the only one. However, he collaborated with Neils Bye Nielsen, so if you're unsure about putting it to your map, do it in the tags at least (We might have purists.)
For the game 'A Crack in Time', Boris Salchow is the composer. I don't know much about him so if you can give me data it would be nice from you.

You can find all the OST here !
Details on timing, the better way to make song X or Y and stuff about this project here.
Vish024
Nice. Love the games.
Mafiamaster
Ah, how nostalgic. Good luck with the project!
Topic Starter
Yuzeyun
Bumped. Reason : Fresh news on the first post =w=

I'll repeat : Anyone can enter here.
Topic Starter
Yuzeyun
Bumping it again ~

I am adding news and I'm not giving up.
Also, I need more mappers, if someone has the heart to do it; he has to PM me ingame or Forum PM.
(48 maps made by myself orz.)

The levels' names will be :

Casual - Medium - Hard if you plan to do 3 levels
Same as above but with Extreme if you do 4 levels
Couch Potato - Contestant - Gladiator - Hero - Exterminator if you plan to do 5 levels
You can also name the levels like the bosses (Blargian Snagglebeast, Thug-4-Less' Boss' Helicopter...) :P

I'm on my Taiko of Tabora - Mining area, and I'll do the mapset. As one map gets ranked/approved/graved or if I get supporter status, I'll up it o/
Lilac
I might take one...maybe...

...I'll listen to them later.
Topic Starter
Yuzeyun
Huge bump ahead. I decided to rework this project so it would group every single OST. It's been 10 years this game has existed (well 11 now) and I think this would be a nice idea.

I will make a big page on my Google page containing every offset, BPM and all the links, since they're all centralized to Ratchet Galaxy.
(whoever says necropost dies)
Aurele
:)