forum

My name is Alex.And I want to know what you think

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shugetsu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TStOiaHarQY
If you could just take a moment and look at this replay.I would be really greatfull.Please tell me what you think how I play.Is it good or not? Should I make videos? Idk.Just tell me what you think :) ありがとう
Nektarinas
I usually just lurk about but for some reason I just decided to reply, maybe it's because you're Latvian ;) Hey there, fellow Baltic bro :) I can say you play a lot better than me. I suppose you use a mouse, so which one do you use (I'm currently searching for a better one since the sensor on my cheap one is screwy as hell, heh). Anyway, nice to meet you!
Hikona
Welcome Shugetsu, nice vidéo wis skin standard
Poii
u have a good skill 8-)

if u want, u can be a Pro Osu!standard player :)

btw, i hope u enjoy this game :oops:
Endie-
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay~
YamiHikari
Nice play :3 good luck on improving~ and also I hope you enjoy your stay here, Welcome!
luckyone
Your play and video is much better then anything i could do thats for sure. And i think you have very good potential. You have only been playing for 9 months and are already much higer ranked then me -_-
The feedback i have to give is not to use the standard skin in videos. But thats my personal opinion and i think you should use what your viewers want you too. so you can maybe do a poll of somekind to see what skin your viewers want to see in the future.
vizzy
Welcome to the community!