forum

Help me Please! Your favorite Music Video's

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Emayecue
Greetings here,

I am looking for something specefic.

Basically, when I'm at work I like to put on some youtube music instead of the obnoxious radio that we have on our phones.

But I'm always listening to the same video's whatsoever, so I was thinking that someone might have good compilation that they like to run.

I'm opened on the music styles, but mainly what I listen to lately would is touhou music, anime soundtracks and stuff like that.

What I request tho, is that the video's are ad free during the video's, and that they are at least 1hr+ in length

Videos from these user I already have on my list of frequently watched, so I'm looking for something different:

Alice Margatroid
TouhouTV123

Post here or PM me, an Osu! playlist would totally rock :D
IppE
posting actual music videos

IppE
continuing to post actual music videos

IppE
While not exactly a music video, it is a video with music in it!

Makeli
asd

IppE
IppE
zzz

Topic Starter
Emayecue
These are all short video's, I need video's that last at least 1hr+, I can't just keep switching video's every 5 minutes I would not get any work done ;)
Topic Starter
Emayecue
For instance, here's one that I listen to a few times a week.

It's stuff like that I'm looking for :)
IppE
jeez fine mom

FuZ
91 REEEEEEEEEEEE

Emayecue wrote:

These are all short video's, I need video's that last at least 1hr+, I can't just keep switching video's every 5 minutes I would not get any work done ;)
why don't you just create a youtube playlist, they will be played automatically
Topic Starter
Emayecue

FuZ wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/91 REEEEEEEEEEEE

Emayecue wrote:

why don't you just create a youtube playlist, they will be played automatically
My main dislike for playlists, is that often there is an ad at the start of the video. I don't mind a 20 sec ad on a 2hr+video, but listening to 20 secs of ad every ±4 min gets quite annoying, and that's hoping you get the small ad, if you get a long one, then I keep having to go skip it, and it ain't quite productive.
Topic Starter
Emayecue

IppE wrote:

jeez fine mom

These are great, but beside the last one, they are things I've listen to already, I'm hoping to find new stuff ;)
Makeli

or any other Opeth album
FuZ

Emayecue wrote:

My main dislike for playlists, is that often there is an ad at the start of the video. I don't mind a 20 sec ad on a 2hr+video, but listening to 20 secs of ad every ±4 min gets quite annoying, and that's hoping you get the small ad, if you get a long one, then I keep having to go skip it, and it ain't quite productive.
install adblock plus, it will remove ads on all websites, even youtube, twitch, etc..
Makeli
IppE

balldoowell

FuZ wrote:

install adblock plus, it will remove ads on all websites, even youtube, twitch, etc..
Thats a massive dick move

chaee
why dont you just use soundcloud and discover new music on your own
Topic Starter
Emayecue

chaee wrote:

why dont you just use soundcloud and discover new music on your own
Perhaps I could, but I don't have much time in a day's work to fool around other things that I don't understand. It's just to have some background music while I work, I can just keep on searching different things as I might get fired :)

It's much easier to put a youtube track that last a couple hours and then just let it go ;)
AbsurdDive

IppE wrote:

jeez fine mom

thank you for reminding me to thank my step brother (again) for showing me this music many years ago...

i forgot how much i liked at the gates..
thanks m8