forum

Beatmap Packs Achievements

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VoVoXperTz
So I have actually found out about those achievements. I have read about how to do them, and I found out you need to clear at least one version for each map in the pack.
I tried doing the Anime pack vol 1. challenge, and downloaded each map individually, cleared each one of them, and still didn't get my achievement.
Any ideas why did this happen.. ? It was a lot of trouble to play those really bad maps.
Genki1000
Go to https://osu.ppy.sh/p/packlist?t=t and see if you have CLEARED next to every song

if that still doesn't work then I have no clue
sellyme
Are you sure you actually cleared them? I just had a look through the first few beatmaps on the list and don't see scores from you on any of them. Most of the beatmap packs were updated recently so it might be possible that you somehow found a list of the old ones and played those.
Dre-
You might've completed the wrong mapset like for instance there are multiple "Goose house" tv size mapsets so make sure you're doing the correct map sets. i'd recommend just going to the beatmap packs page and dling each one and passing em.