posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GreatRoach
we sorry
-[Nitro]-
Luv it <3
_jeffraytv_
Why did you stole someone's skin ? I don't get this and im reporting this to a moderator. There is the autor skin t/427222
Wookiepuff
Thanks for stole my elements from my skin. There is orginal : p/4936924#p4936924

*The skinning forum is for sharing original skins. Do not upload other peoples work without permission. If you're going to upload a mixed skin, you must be able to provide permission within 24 hours of submitting or your thread will be moved to the wasteland.
Underforest
Hello, GreatRoach! Just here to nuke your skin, because stealing elements from Paffu Paffu skin, it's against the rules

For the next time, don't do it
Topic Starter
GreatRoach

Underforest wrote:

Hello, GreatRoach! Just here to nuke your skin, because stealing elements from Paffu Paffu skin, it's against the rules

For the next time, don't do it

Yes, I liked its elements - the next time will be finalized .
Topic Starter
GreatRoach

Wookiepuff wrote:

Thanks for stole my elements from my skin. There is orginal : p/4936924#p4936924

*The skinning forum is for sharing original skins. Do not upload other peoples work without permission. If you're going to upload a mixed skin, you must be able to provide permission within 24 hours of submitting or your thread will be moved to the wasteland.

I'm sorry if I have to remove it . I will remove your items.