forum

[invalid] [resolved] [web]Cannot visit any profile pages and some forumthreads?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Kanzaki
Problem Details:Cannot see any profile pages or some of the forum threads for like a week now. I feel like it's only happening to me as nobody asks for it.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

Nathanael
It may be related to your network connection. Kindly check if you can visit the forum and user profiles at the new forum design (new.ppy.sh)
Topic Starter
-Kanzaki
It works on new.ppy.sh
Kunino Sagiri

Nathanael wrote:

It may be related to your network connection. Kindly check if you can visit the forum and user profiles at the new forum design (new.ppy.sh)
You'd think it's some simple internet problem but it only happens in this website AND ingame where after you submit one score if you're lucky, you'd stay at connection failed for a very long time forcing you to close the client and relogin again.
Nathanael
If it was not the internet connection, then it is possible that there are some issues with the user's permissions (which I can't check).
Topic Starter
-Kanzaki
well interesting think is the page first loads as normal and when its done it suddenly gives that error

find out its an error 503
peppy
Can you check the content of cf-message in the source?
Topic Starter
-Kanzaki

peppy wrote:

Can you check the content of cf-message in the source?

peppy
Really weird. You're getting generic 500s, but only you?
Topic Starter
-Kanzaki
I think it is because the tamper monkey i got. I deactivate it and it got fixed for now i think.
peppy
*facepalm*
Topic Starter
-Kanzaki
well still there are lots of tampermonkey users having this issue i wouldn't call it invalid tho