forum

Why isn't all interface disabling anymore?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- Xeno -
During multiplayer i noticed the bottom right corner status that tells me 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc doesn't disable along with all other interface when i shift+tab anymore. I was wondering if there's any way i could disable it again, perhaps somewhere in my osu notepad that i'm unaware of?
Lance
Press tab at the beginning of the song.
Pawsu
in multiplayer? no that is not changeable. you can disable the leaderboard but not the rank that changes while playing
for questions like these, please direct them to Help. this should get moved.
Topic Starter
- Xeno -

Pawsu wrote:

in multiplayer? no that is not changeable. you can disable the leaderboard but not the rank that changes while playing
for questions like these, please direct them to Help. this should get moved.
How was i able to disable it before then? For the longest time i was able to until recently.
dung eater
i don't remember ever being able to disable that. it's just not very noticeable sometimes (bg/screen brightness?)
Pawsu
you never could, i'm positive you couldn't
Topic Starter
- Xeno -

jaaakb wrote:

i don't remember ever being able to disable that. it's just not very noticeable sometimes (bg/screen brightness?)

I have it 100% dim, it's probably why it's so noticeable for me but the bg also distracts me so i have it on 100% for a reason. >.<

It would be nice if Peppy made it that it could be disabled when disabling the interface.
Pawsu
Jellyfish McGub
damn. that sucks
Topic Starter
- Xeno -

Pawsu wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/2494588
Wow that's unfortunate~ :c I guess i have to suck it up and live with it then. Thanks for everyone's reply. c: