forum

OH HEY GUYS c:

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
maboroshi-byaku
O HAI DER. I LIKE ICE CREAM.

I ish the prince (of hats), maboroshi-byaku c:

I combined Maboroshi ([google:b7bf8]Chimera[/google:b7bf8]) with Byaku ([google:b7bf8]Byakuran[/google:b7bf8]-- my first roleplay character) to get my name. :D

I suck at Osu! but it's a fun pasttime-- I'm not trying to compete for ranks or anything! ^^;
ANYWHOZ~

I can haz aice kreme? <3
AmayariX
i has no ice cream

i do have touhou :3 welcome, im new to Osu also :D *glomps*
maal

maboroshi-byaku wrote:

I combined Maboroshi ([google:06eb2]Chimera[/google:06eb2]) with Byaku ([google:06eb2]Byakuran[/google:06eb2]-- my first roleplay character) to get my name. :D

I suck at Osu! but it's a fun pasttime-- I'm not trying to compete for ranks or anything! ^^;
ANYWHOZ~

I can haz aice kreme? <3

* osu! Not Osu!. peppy has a fetish for lower case. Anywho, welcome to osu! hope you enjoy your stay and the community ^^
Topic Starter
maboroshi-byaku

AmayariX wrote:

i has no ice cream

i do have touhou :3 welcome, im new to Osu also :D *glomps*
:ccc

NO ICE CREAM?!

Oh hai c: I just suck, not exactly new. -only new to da forums- ._.
Topic Starter
maboroshi-byaku

Emaal wrote:

maboroshi-byaku wrote:

I combined Maboroshi ([google:03804]Chimera[/google:03804]) with Byaku ([google:03804]Byakuran[/google:03804]-- my first roleplay character) to get my name. :D

ANYWHOZ~

I can haz aice kreme? <3

* osu! Not Osu!. peppy has a fetish for lower case. Anywho, welcome to osu! hope you enjoy your stay and the community ^^

:DD

Soooorryyyy!!! DDDD: -osu! okee, den- c:

And sankyuu! c:
dNextGen
hi
dkun
I actually had to sit up from my desk to read that small font you have there. But then again, downsides of having a big monitor. :X

Welcome to osu!. I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay. :)
mekadon_old
Welcome! I hope you wont get boring to this game and eventually abandon it as some did.
Also don't cheat or you'll end up being shun towards the whole community like me.
And wow, your font is small :(
Topic Starter
maboroshi-byaku

dNextGen wrote:

hi
8DD

HI! <3
Topic Starter
maboroshi-byaku

dkun wrote:

I actually had to sit up from my desk to read that small font you have there. But then again, downsides of having a big monitor. :X

>3>;

I like my small font;hurting peoples computer-worn eyes~~ :D

*ahem* ><;;;;

Sankyuu very muchh! c:
Topic Starter
maboroshi-byaku

mekadon wrote:

Welcome! I hope you wont get boring to this game and eventually abandon it as some did.
Also don't cheat or you'll end up being shun towards the whole community like me.
Ah, I'll try not to. ^^; -is easily bored, but easily entertained- c:
Tsk~ You don't need to worry about that. I won't cheat because there is no reason to, since I don't really care about the overall ranking. c: I like working for my score in the end. >w< It's more satisfying. (especially when I play my favorite map on hidden/double time and I get a decent ranking) 8D

Yes it is. c:
Mara
Nice triple post. Use 'Edit'-button in future.

W3lc0m3.
Topic Starter
maboroshi-byaku

LunaticMara wrote:

Nice triple post. Use 'Edit'-button in future.

W3lc0m3.
Ah, sorry D:

I'm not sure how to put three quotes into one post. T^T

A-and thank you. c:
Mara
Just quote them and add them.

maboroshi-byaku wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

hi
8DD

HI! <3

dkun wrote:

>3>;

I like my small font;hurting peoples computer-worn eyes~~ :D

*ahem* ><;;;;

Sankyuu very muchh! c:

mekadon wrote:

Ah, I'll try not to. ^^; -is easily bored, but easily entertained- c:
Tsk~ You don't need to worry about that. I won't cheat because there is no reason to, since I don't really care about the overall ranking. c: I like working for my score in the end. >w< It's more satisfying. (especially when I play my favorite map on hidden/double time and I get a decent ranking) 8D

Yes it is. c:
Topic Starter
maboroshi-byaku
That doesn't exactly help me... but, oh well. I'll eventually figure it out. c: