posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yukisa_old_1

Info Skin

1. Name: Kyoukai no Kanata ( 境界の彼方)
  2. Mode: osu!,Catch the Beat
  3. Other Name Alternative : Beyond the Boundary
  4. Reason: Since making the skin first and also,this version of the skin that have been uploaded.I like a anime,when I was elementary school

Changelog
  1. Added comboburst fruit
  2. Change hitcircle (inclusive skin.ini)
  3. Added menu background (supporter only),pause and failed background
  4. Added sound applause and failed sound
  5. Change ranking panel with background
  6. Added FPS indication
  7. Added menu background button with image,etc

Download
v1
.rar:OneDrive
.osk:OneDrive
v2
.rar:OneDrive
.osk:OneDrive
v2.2
.rar:MediaFire
.osk:MediaFire
BONUS DOWNLOAD:MediaFire
v2.2.3
.rar:MEGA
.osk:MEGA

*Sorry,bad the english in the osu! Indonesian's language :(
mizu no otoko
This is pretty nice!!! I like it a lot
Shirayuki
Great skin, and specially great hitsounds <3
Hatsue
yeah, but this is mixed again :/
You took elements from Aesthetic, lit120's skin, my skin etc.
Topic Starter
Yukisa_old_1
Okay, i can change
ad libitum
It's really great! But the "menu-button-background" element is different from the preview and... Let's just say that I like the one in the preview much more.
I assumed it might be due to updates, so I checked the older versions. However, the links are broken :( Can you please reupload the link? Thanks a lot :D
Topic Starter
Yukisa_old_1

iJarvis wrote:

It's really great! But the "menu-button-background" element is different from the preview and... Let's just say that I like the one in the preview much more.
I assumed it might be due to updates, so I checked the older versions. However, the links are broken :( Can you please reupload the link? Thanks a lot :D
OK but,inactives because activity school posibble a the updated friday or saturday
Joan Wen

Hatsue wrote:

yeah, but this is mixed again :/
You took elements from Aesthetic, lit120's skin, my skin etc.
Joan Wen

iJarvis wrote:

ad libitum

Yukisa wrote:

iJarvis wrote:

OK but,inactives because activity school posibble a the updated friday or saturday
Thanks for doing it! xD