1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard

posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2011年5月9日 at 21:07:59

Artist: SPHAZER
Title: Area 7
Source: DJMAX
Tags: Technika DJPop Charles445 NoHItter
BPM: 130
Filesize: 3521kb
Play Time: 01:30
Difficulties Available:
  1. Charles' Lite Mixing (2.39 stars, 108 notes)
  2. DaRRi's Technical Mixing (4.9 stars, 267 notes)
  3. DJPop's Platinum Mixing (4.94 stars, 306 notes)
  4. NoHItter's Popular Mixing (3.74 stars, 139 notes)


Download: SPHAZER - Area 7
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
FOR TECHNIKA FANS

DJPop's Diff added!!!
Normal and Easy from Charles445 and NoHItter added!!!
posted
You rule
posted
Wanna map guest diff if you don't mind :D
posted

DJPop wrote:

Wanna map guest diff if you don't mind :D
How would i :)
posted
ok
posted
darri mix
yea. :)
posted

Natteke wrote:

You rule
posted
can someone revive this :(
posted
Please give me advices ;__;


Download: Area 7.rar


Download: SPHAZER - Area 7 (DaRRi MIx) [DJPop's Special Pattern].osu

posted
Revived.
posted
is anyone interested in making an easy diff for this song? :D
posted

DaRRi MIx wrote:

is anyone interested in making an easy diff for this song? :D
I could try, yeah :D
Is a normal okay or do you want an easy only? (Like, Lite Mixing or Popular Mixing?)
posted

Charles445 wrote:

DaRRi MIx wrote:

is anyone interested in making an easy diff for this song? :D
I could try, yeah :D
Is a normal okay or do you want an easy only? (Like, Lite Mixing or Popular Mixing?)
either~
posted
:D
posted
:D ~
posted
I could try making an Easy.

Edit: Make that a Normal.
posted

DaRRi MIx wrote:

either~
Okay, I'm halfway through a lite mixing (easy). I'm going to map it semi close to technika style

EDIT: All done

Download: SPHAZER - Area 7 (DaRRi MIx) [Charles' Lite Mixing].osu
posted

NoHItter wrote:

I could try making an Easy.

Edit: Make that a Normal.
okay waiting for your popular mixing then :D
posted
Done.

On a sidenote, you have to add the a preview point in all diffs.
I would suggest 01:01:076 as DJPop already placed it as his preview point.

Also you have to add the guest diff mapper's names in the Tags.

Download: SPHAZER - Area 7 (DaRRi MIx) [NoHItter's Popular Mixing].osu
posted

NoHItter wrote:

Done.

On a sidenote, you have to add the a preview point in all diffs.
I would suggest 01:01:076 as DJPop already placed it as his preview point.

Also you have to add the guest diff mapper's names in the Tags.
thanks~ willdo :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.