forum

Makoto Miyazaki - BATTLE!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YawaH
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
TuyulTampan
I look forward to your masterpiece :) sorry for a bad english, and thanks for making this beatmap
Spiraler
Hi, returning your mod!

[General]
  • These problems need to be fixed:
    The kiai problems are in Normal and Insane (kiai should be uniform across all diffs anyway), and the metadata just needs to be consistent, whichever diff has it right
[Normal]
  • 00:10:855 (1,2,3) - the patterns from here all the way up to the spinner are really blocky, try to open them up a little more
    00:16:539 (2,1) - these two sliders don't flow into each other very well, the NC slider should be rotated a bit counterclockwise
    00:18:434 (1,1) - in a normal you need more time between the spinner and the objects after
    after the above, the pattern gets a bit blocky again, a little disappointing because you have really good ideas with the patterns and circles, they just feel like they could be made more natural, whereas now they are geometric and a little wierd. Basically you don't just want to use right angles
    01:06:434 - try not to have a big white tick (start of a new measure!) be occupied by a slider end, it would benefit from a clicking action
    01:08:960 (5) - NC

overall the diff has really good ideas
[True BATTLE!!]
  • AIMod is very helpful, you can open it by pressing ctrl + shift + A. On this diff, it shows 4 objects are not properly snapped. You just need to drag them into place to fix that.
    00:09:592 (3,4,5,6,7) - it's kind of awkward to jump like this, usually jumps like to be at sharp angles, or somewhat obtuse but not too obtuse
    00:15:118 (4,5,6,7,8) - the flow is just really awkward here. while it may feel like since it's a high diff you can place things wherever, you still want to keep the movement logical

that stream section honestly seems kind of awesome

01:01:381 - 01:03:592 this section might benefit from a few sliders. The rest of the single tap section is really cool, I say keep it :)
I really like the map! I wish you luck.
Topic Starter
YawaH

Spiral527 wrote:

Hi, returning your mod!

[General]
  • These problems need to be fixed:
    The kiai problems are in Normal and Insane (kiai should be uniform across all diffs anyway), and the metadata just needs to be consistent, whichever diff has it right I completely forgot about the AiMod. I haven't been pressing the edit tab or even played the game for a month. Ty
[Normal]
  • 00:10:855 (1,2,3) - the patterns from here all the way up to the spinner are really blocky, try to open them up a little more
    00:16:539 (2,1) - these two sliders don't flow into each other very well, the NC slider should be rotated a bit counterclockwise
    00:18:434 (1,1) - in a normal you need more time between the spinner and the objects after
    after the above, the pattern gets a bit blocky again, a little disappointing because you have really good ideas with the patterns and circles, they just feel like they could be made more natural, whereas now they are geometric and a little wierd. Basically you don't just want to use right angles
    01:06:434 - try not to have a big white tick (start of a new measure!) be occupied by a slider end, it would benefit from a clicking action
    01:08:960 (5) - NC
    I'll consider everything above and I decided to make a complete redo of the positioning of the circles and sliders. I just knew the history of the beatmaps submitted ever since the game started, so I thought of it now that if this diff goes on, then it's like the blast from the past. It might make people pull their eyeballs off from the nostalgic pain. lol just to make it short, you're right. it doesn't feel natural.

overall the diff has really good ideas ty for the compliment :D
[True BATTLE!!]
  • AIMod is very helpful, you can open it by pressing ctrl + shift + A. On this diff, it shows 4 objects are not properly snapped. You just need to drag them into place to fix that. It must be annoying if we can't submit beatmaps until AiMod stops ranting. peppy made the right decision to let people submit maps without knowing or reconsidering AiMod. heh... it might avoid unfinished beatmaps like this too. I'd say AiMod's the MVP
    00:09:592 (3,4,5,6,7) - it's kind of awkward to jump like this, usually jumps like to be at sharp angles, or somewhat obtuse but not too obtuse I honestly didn't look through this part. tnx and fixed
    00:15:118 (4,5,6,7,8) - the flow is just really awkward here. while it may feel like since it's a high diff you can place things wherever, you still want to keep the movement logical I thought I pulled that one off. But when you say it, it really is awkward. fixed

that stream section honestly seems kind of awesome I'm pretty nervous about the stream, but this made me feel a little bit at ease. :lol: ty

01:01:381 - 01:03:592 this section might benefit from a few sliders. The rest of the single tap section is really cool, I say keep it :)
    I'd still keep this a single tapping since it's the start of the verse of the song.
I really like the map! I wish you luck. tnx you!
ty for the mod! I wish your maps some luck too!
Topic Starter
YawaH

TuyulTampan wrote:

I look forward to your masterpiece :) sorry for a bad english, and thanks for making this beatmap
I saw this just yesterday. Ty bro :D