forum

Mirror Tag Mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Tycani
We all know TAG2, TAG4, etc. But what if there was a brand new type of TAG that was only accessible through the multiplayer mod menu? My name for it: Mirror Tag. If you want a blind example of it, check out my map: "Smoke Kirby Erryday" - find it https://osu.ppy.sh/b/902605 here. It's hardest diff, Mirror Tag, is basically what I'm after, and I don't like wording things. So check it out, and you might understand what I mean. Bye! :)
Drezi
Wow, no. I don't want to solve riddles or go through your maps to know what a suggestion is about.
Bara-
At least post a video of it then
Pawsu
Provide screenshots or a video of your idea. It would help.
abraker

TNTLover2000 wrote:

We all know TAG2, TAG4, etc. But what if there was a brand new type of TAG that was only accessible through the multiplayer mod menu? My name for it: Mirror Tag. If you want a blind example of it, check out my map: "Smoke Kirby Erryday". It's hardest diff, Mirror Tag, is basically what I'm after, and I don't like wording things. So check it out, and you might understand what I mean. Bye! :)
[Check] > Convoluted suggestion
[Check] > Directs to unlinked thing
[Check] > Said thing is like an ad for OP's map
[Check] > OP says he is too lazy to explain by saying, "I don't like wording things"
[Check] > OP assumes we would figure out this request by looking at said map

11/10 gr8 request, will star again!
play rainworld
Quality shitpost
Also, Necro-posting, YAY
Irreversible
I don't know what the hate is about, it literally took me 30 seconds to check his map and see what he is suggesting.

I think this idea is really cool by the way, it would be great to have something like that I guess! Some of the maps would get really crowded, however..
Mahogany

Irreversible wrote:

I don't know what the hate is about, it literally took me 30 seconds to check his map and see what he is suggesting.
It'd have taken 5 seconds if he had posted it here though

Also it'd take longer than 30 seconds for me since my osu likes to take forever to open, so I'm definitely not doing it to check out a single map
Togechi-
Osu would turn form being a rhythm game to being a puzzle game