forum

Dislike Hidden

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wokalek
Can I reach the level (smt about 50k rate), if I do not play with mod HD?
Actually, FL I hate too.

Or this necessary? Just traning?
Railey2
neither is necessary if you don't want to get in the top50.
Topic Starter
wokalek

Railey2 wrote:

You think "farming" ends around this position?
DeathHydra
You can get to four digits (or maybe three) just with nomods
KyoshiDeath
I went to 4 digits nomod (only a few dt or hr because I'm trying) and there are way enough hard maps to get there without any mods :)
B1rd
You can get into the top 10 without hidden. It's not really necessary.
Deva
you can get in top 10 without even thinking about HD
Topic Starter
wokalek
KanoSet
nomod best mod
Endie-
HD could potentially help with your reading abilities, so I would try it again in a month or two.
Railey2

Vostok Sisters wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

You think "farming" ends around this position?
of course not, but getting in the top50 without HD is so insanely hard that I'd call HD a necessity at this level. You might want to draw the line a bit earlier or later, I just chose to draw it there because its a nice cut-off point.
TMiracle
Until you fc nomod Image Material; Freedom Dive and Blue Zenith (and bunch of other wtfffsbbqnopenopenopekkthxbai maps) - you can forget about HD.

Also, a very important announcement: this is my 100th post, cookiezi bless Kappa. Partytiem
FrzR
I'm currently at #5k with nomod so I guess that would matter.
Shock

Vostok Sisters wrote:

of course not, but getting in the top50 without HD is so insanely hard that I'd call HD a necessity at this level. You might want to draw the line a bit earlier or later, I just chose to draw it there because its a nice cut-off point.
_index
deletemyaccount
considering the current pp system doesn't take map ranking into account, you don't have to play anything you don't want to to gain ranks.

eg. mods
silento
Mazzerin is the highest nomod ranked player, and he's about ~250 right now if I remember correctly. So no, you don't need hidden. It's a nice skill to have though since it's literally free pp if you care about that idiotic number.
chainpullz

TheArchist wrote:

Mazzerin is the highest nomod ranked player, and he's about ~250 right now if I remember correctly. So no, you don't need hidden. It's a nice skill to have though since it's literally free pp if you care about that idiotic number.
Except half the people in the top 50 can set better nomod scores than him. You can certainly get a lot higher than that but the people who can are also capable of playing mods and choose to do so.
silento
I don't doubt that at all. I was just giving an example of a high ranked nomod only player (my bad didn't specify).
Lambykinz
For some reason I can play some songs with the hidden mod better than with no mod. I guess it kind of forces me to play to the rhythm to the music, which results in me playing better.
chainpullz
Hidden basically lowers the ar by like .3 tbh.
ZenithPhantasm

chainpullz wrote:

Hidden basically lowers the ar by like .3 tbh.
Hello AR9.7 farmer