forum

I'm in love with this game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
euree
Like seriously I effing do. I can't get enough of it! The only problem is I couldn't play a lot of songs in a day with my pathetic weak arms... :c
Also, taiko mode - I love <3 It's like a breather in between a few normal osu mode songs. But the notes are kinda blurry. Is it part of the game effects or is it just me? Is there a way to disable the blur?
Volta
you just have to play more to get used to the horizontal scroll in taiko mode. once you get used to it, taiko is seriously fun! if you have question, you can visit the taiko thread here: 105

and welcome to the community~
Zafufu
Hello, and happy to hear you're enjoying it. As for the blur, I don't think it's a game effect. I could only guess it's you or something about your video settings/driver (You can make a post in the help selection or search for similar threads if you'd like to know more). In any case, welcome and hope you enjoy it on the forums. Feel free to pm for any questions, or if you just wanna chat or play. xD That goes along with feeling free to add me if you wish.
Pawsu
Welcome to the community! Feel free to come to the Help forum if you need anything.
I also really like your drawings! I followed your tumblr. c:
Topic Starter
euree

Volta wrote:

you just have to play more to get used to the horizontal scroll in taiko mode. once you get used to it, taiko is seriously fun! if you have question, you can visit the taiko thread here: 105

and welcome to the community~

Zafufu wrote:

Hello, and happy to hear you're enjoying it. As for the blur, I don't think it's a game effect. I could only guess it's you or something about your video settings/driver (You can make a post in the help selection or search for similar threads if you'd like to know more). In any case, welcome and hope you enjoy it on the forums. Feel free to pm for any questions, or if you just wanna chat or play. xD That goes along with feeling free to add me if you wish.
Thanks for the confirmation. I'm now 100% sure it's me. I even took a screen shot and there's absolutely no blur !

Pawsu wrote:

Welcome to the community! Feel free to come to the Help forum if you need anything.
I also really like your drawings! I followed your tumblr. c:
Thanks! I'll go there the next time I need help with something :)
Aw thank you! They're mostly sketches and lineart tho. I still need to learn how to color properly >_<
gervie_jecino
Welcome :)
Kazutakee
Hello euree
Welcome abroad on the osu!train :)