forum

Display rank for Taiko in Taiko rooms [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
(Couldn't find this by searching despite it seeming something that someone's obviously requested before)

Simple, if a multiplayer room is in taiko mode, show taiko rankings next to the user's names, and similarly for your ranking at the top of the screen.
James2250
Its been requested, it will be done in the future~
Derekku
Zetta
Whenever I see "orz" i always immediately think of this
Topic Starter
Guy-kun

Derekku wrote:

Extremely recent duplicate orz
It's not like he named it anything to do with Taiko :l

Anyway, isn't stuff liike this what

this

is for?

It seems stupid to have people search hundreads of threads for whatever obscure name someone named your idea before or just reposting them endlessly because it's a 'somewhere in the distant future/possibly never' kind of thing.

Or shall I make a new feature request topic requesting the planned features be updated and moved out of the completed section where it seems illogical.
Derekku
"Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007." Back in 2007/2008, the userbase was small and feature requests were infrequent. Thus, a list of that sort was the logical thing to do. Now however, there are so many feature requests that many aren't even "planned" and a list just wouldn't be logical.

As for this request, if you had searched something such as "rank" "taiko" or "taiko rank" you should've seen pages of results. This shouldn't have been obscure at all.

EDIT: Okay, maybe a list wouldn't be illogical, but for many requests we really don't know whether they're planned or not (it's all up to MM/peppy). Even a list of the nice feature requests would be a bit crazy since it would basically just be a list of every thread in this forum (since duplicates are denied quickly).

EDIT 2: Dammit now I'm getting tempted to make a huge ass organized list of feature requests. I mean, I have been tempted to sort through old old requests, but this would be a big job... hmm... Maybe I could do something slowly...

EDIT 3: Okay you've triggered my semi-OCD love of lists and organization. I'll see about making one.
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
yay <: Give me a word if you want any help organising it... (not that I'll be of much use)

here's approximately what I searched by the way, and phrases similar to it, I don't do single keyword searches.
Derekku
"google seach"

Well there's your problem. Google search is usually pretty horrible. Try using the search at the bottom of the page or at the top.

I thought that peppy planned on removing google search in the past, but it seems that it was the opposite. I'd still like to see google search removed, though, since it's more confusing than helpfu for forum searchesl imo.