forum

[Archived] My Huion 420 pen isn't working.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SenpaiDeoxys
My Huion 420 pen doesn't seem to be working. I dropped the pen and the nib got stuck (it was still working after being dropped). So I took apart the pen and fixed the nib. Everything is exactly the same as it was before, but now the pen won't work. The mouse cursor won't move and whenever I touch the pen on the tablet light doesn't flash. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and still nothing works. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.
furikuri
Have you tried to replace the batteries in the pen?
Topic Starter
SenpaiDeoxys
Yes I have. They were batteries from my remote and it still didn't work. I'll go buy some batteries tomorrow. But my remote works fine so there shouldn't be a problem there.
furikuri
They were batteries from my remote and it still didn't work

Remote batteries might be close to dead, I've had that experience before.
I see by the rest of your response that you're going to buy new batteries soon.
Whenever you do, reply to me and tell me if it worked.
Topic Starter
SenpaiDeoxys
Okay.
Ayachi Meme
replace battery's/charge pen
if that doesnt work try buying a new pen, from what i know, all huion pens work on all huion tablets
Topic Starter
SenpaiDeoxys
I changed the batteries and it still don't work ;_;
SonOfAMedic
Are you sure that you put everything back in its right place when you put the pen back together? You may have lost a tiny piece when you took it apart.

If all else fails though, you can get a replacement of the pen that comes with the tablet or you can simply do what I'm doing and get an entirely different pen, so long as its still compatible with your tablet.