forum

[invalid] mic in multi?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Erza
Not sure anyone asked for this before but could be fun ;D
So when you join a multiplayer game you can use push2talk or something and talk to the other people you are gonna play with (when someone talks music volume decrease) and when the game starts then all mics is muted??? hmm lol (sry for the bad english, hope this is explained good enough for everyone to understand )

OR -Be able to create a lobby for (MIC users only)

Also able to mute annoying people :|
Please! This would be great :D
Pawsu
It got denied here: t/35116/start=0
XinCrin
Yep It has been requested many times. Just use skype, teamspeak or whatever you want
Topic Starter
Erza
:( osu would be so much more fun :(
still that was 6 years ago, will this not even be reconsidered?
Pawsu
I don't see how hard it is to use other resources.
did you know there's official osu servers for Teamspeak, Mumble, and Discord?
Zafufu
I'll have to agree on the others with using other sources for voice chat... Osu! itself already has enough sounds going on in it's system, and using different programs for your chat is usually more reliable anyway in the case the game you're playing crashes for whatever reason. Though I won't argue it'd be convenient in the case you just met somebody in a room and don't feel like hooking up on some other program to start a voice chat. However, I don't think enough would find that luxury to be worth building a whole voice chat system into the game for (Especially if it's not even going to fit or be used in the gameplay of it).

It's not the worst idea ever, but I hope this brings some understanding of why it might be denied.
Stefan
Teamspeak is by far the most appropriate alternative for this idea and exist already with bunches of option + it doesn't really eat your internet (like Skype does). There is no reason to add something like this in the MP, especially when you got a chat.