1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted
When people in multi picks image material, everything will freeze, fourth dimensions when it's a 5* lobby with players that have 5 digit rank
posted

N0thingSpecial wrote:

When people in multi picks image material, everything will freeze, fourth dimensions when it's a 5* lobby with players that have 5 digit rank
Don't forget big black. Once the host change the map into big black, everyone join and the room got full all of a sudden
posted

DeathAdderz wrote:

N0thingSpecial wrote:

When people in multi picks image material, everything will freeze, fourth dimensions when it's a 5* lobby with players that have 5 digit rank
Don't forget big black. Once the host change the map into big black, everyone join and the room got full all of a sudden
The big black doesn't work bruh, people now jump in any lobby with "no title" or "Monster"'s hardest difficulty cough*salsa*cough
posted
I used to put on airman or the big black into lobbies to see all the worthless 6 digits come in and then kick them all. It was fun.
posted

Khelly wrote:

I used to put on airman or the big black into lobbies to see all the worthless 6 digits come in and then kick them all. It was fun.
so evul
posted
It was actually a fun social experiment just to put in maps like those to see what kind of flies would come.

"Hey, look I bet I can get 5 random people to show up in a few seconds."

*Puts on airman*

They all come.

Change the map, they all leave.
posted
Having 48 A's/B's/Sliderbreaks in my top ranks. All the lost potential. :(:(:(
posted
I should actually join these big black/airman lobbies just for fun
posted
When people take forever to download beatmaps in multiplayer.

I guess I'm too used to my 100/100 internet speeds lol. I'm so mean. >.<
posted

chainpullz wrote:

Having 48 A's/B's/Sliderbreaks in my top ranks. All the lost potential. :(:(:(
Can't you say the same about lost potential for every S that isn't an SS?
posted

Khelly wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

Having 48 A's/B's/Sliderbreaks in my top ranks. All the lost potential. :(:(:(
Can't you say the same about lost potential for every S that isn't an SS?
We should all just quit the game. Too much lost potential.
posted

Lambykinz wrote:

When people take forever to download beatmaps in multiplayer.

I guess I'm too used to my 100/100 internet speeds lol. I'm so mean. >.<
I don't know what the problem could be, I think i have a pretty good internet speed 20/5 but I'm usually the last one.
posted

Khelly wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

Having 48 A's/B's/Sliderbreaks in my top ranks. All the lost potential. :(:(:(
Can't you say the same about lost potential for every S that isn't an SS?
The effort to reward ratio is much smaller in almost every case.
posted
-I hate it when the sound quality for the song is bad
-Don't like it when it when I get a slider break when I have a high combo
posted
- when OP has autism
Please sign in to reply.