forum

making background transparent program

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xinjection
hello, Im having trouble with some transparent character or rather the background, I use Gimp or Manga studio 5 for my transparent thingies, and I use either eraser or magic wand > shrink or grow etc and delete if its a simple background but if its not its alot harder, and sometimes its either to much erased or to little like the characters outline is so thin it eithers erase that or it doesnt, there is never a inbetween xD for me alteast :P just wanted to ask if there is a other way, tips and stuff would help alot and which program is the best for making transparent backgrounds ? "making a characters background transparent that is xD"

sorry for my grammar if I did any errors which im quite sure I did :)
Fina
There is a magic eraser (forgot the name) sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The Lasso, you take a part of you picture, you do the turn of the background and you take your eraser and you erase everything.
hope it helps-just woke up, there might be lots of typos and i'm sorry-
Topic Starter
Xinjection

Fina wrote:

There is a magic eraser (forgot the name) sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The Lasso, you take a part of you picture, you do the turn of the background and you take your eraser and you erase everything.
hope it helps-just woke up, there might be lots of typos and i'm sorry-

thank you :D I'll try it out!