forum

Lag problem [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pieguyn
I'm getting a lot of lag in osu!. The thing is, osu! worked previously with the exact same drivers and my computer meets all the system requirements. However, it only runs at about 9-10 FPS even if I turn on the Low-End PC option. o_O

I'm running 64-bit Windows Vista (Service Pack 1) with 4.00 GB of RAM. I have an Intel Core2 Duo CPU running at 2 GHz. Does anyone know what could be causing this?
Angealy
Now that you say that i'm not sure if it's both of us or not but i've had the same thing today, Let's hope it isn't our computers.
Randy96
Did it work before? If yes, what did you do before it worked? i.e. install a game
Topic Starter
pieguyn
I actually put a new hard drive in the laptop (it worked before then and not after). I got all the drivers I had previously back, though, so that shouldn't be a problem.
Ishmon
im having the same problem but im working with a windows 7 Ultimate
RuneArcNDN8
I have similar lag as well, I rather noticed it after I got that last update...

I mean before thanksgiving, it worked perfectly fine, existence of lag.
Now it's been causing lag and well I'm annoyed, I tried a whole bunch of things, haven't figured out why.
Only thing I can note different between then and now was that day, I got that last update for Osu!, afterwards it has had that lag... oh well.
Randy96
@the 2 above me: toggle low-end pc?
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Okay, it's fixed now.

For the record, the problem was caused by me having the wrong chipset drivers. To everyone else with this problem, try installing the right ones.