Community Forum

PANTSU ONLINE | Open!

posted
Total Posts
1,210
show more
Eymi
Good luck pantsu ~ :3
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Hanae wrote:

Thank you ! I appreciate it !
Aomi
T Y P E : Signature
I M A G E : ~
S I Z E : 550 x 150
T E X T : Someday this pain will be useful to you.
B O R D E R : Normal
E X T R A : Make one without text please and try to fit as much of her as possible.

Take your time. ♥
Fina
good luck ! ~ :3
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Aomi wrote:

alright finished !




Fina wrote:

thank you! :lol:
Battle
T Y P E : banner
I M A G E : http://puu.sh/n2anH/89e0c5a4ad.jpg
S I Z E : 623x192
T E X T : Battle's Userpage
B O R D E R : maybe dotted?
E X T R A : Can you make the colors look nice like all your stuff in the examples ><

Thanks in advance
Aomi
Could you maybe keep the original color scheme if not a problem, and remove the stains? ;;
Sorry for the trouble!
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Aomi wrote:

Could you maybe keep the original color scheme if not a problem, and remove the stains? ;;
Sorry for the trouble!
Noo ! don't worry about it ! Um but is this any better?



Aomi
That's better, thanks!
Is it fine if I edit your work?
I don't want to tell you how to edit the text and stuff because that's too complicated and I'm really picky ;;
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Aomi wrote:

no problem, and go for it !
In a way it feels like a collab graphic even if you didn't intend for that. :?
ha but I'm curious about how it will turn out so let me know what it looks like
when you are done ! :D
Topic Starter
p a n t s u
alright, I'm going to go get ready for work. :3
I'll continue making graphics after I have finished getting dressed and stuff.
be back in awhile peeps !
nbs4
T Y P E : avatar
I M A G E : http://www.grohotun.com/wp-content/uplo ... -16-15.jpg
S I Z E : 128*128
T E X T : nbs4
B O R D E R : square
E X T R A : thin lines across, smaller, minimalist font in corner
Aomi

p a n t s u wrote:

no problem, and go for it !
In a way it feels like a collab graphic even if you didn't intend for that. :?
ha but I'm curious about how it will turn out so let me know what it looks like
when you are done ! :D
Thank you!!
I'm finished, hope it looks okay haha ;;

nbs4 wrote:

T Y P E : avatar
I M A G E : http://www.grohotun.com/wp-content/uplo ... -16-15.jpg
S I Z E : 128*128
T E X T : nbs4
B O R D E R : square
E X T R A : thin lines across, smaller, minimalist font in corner
You're requesting too much.
Requested like 5 times already in the past 2 days and all avatars at that, too.
Chill out a bit, yeah?
- K a t h -
Yay pantsu senpai is back again! > 3 <
Goodluck desuu! <3
Wuxo
T Y P E : Signature
I M A G E : its an png
S I Z E : 550 x 150
T E X T : Bunnies are cute ~
Text(second line) I love bunnies
B O R D E R : bright pink stroke 5px or maybe a little more. Do it as you see fits. Pinkish background.
E X T R A : Try to fit as much of her as possible.
Topic Starter
p a n t s u

Battle wrote:

let me know if there anything you want me to change !
nbs4

nbs4 wrote:

T Y P E : avatar
I M A G E : http://www.grohotun.com/wp-content/uplo ... -16-15.jpg
S I Z E : 128*128
T E X T : nbs4
B O R D E R : square
E X T R A : thin lines across, smaller, minimalist font in corner

Aomi wrote:

You're requesting too much.
Requested like 5 times already in the past 2 days and all avatars at that, too.
Chill out a bit, yeah?
ssorry ,,, i take my request back
Battle
thanks it looks very nice~
Alea
Hi^^

• Type: Signature
• Image Link: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/56 ... 19e422.jpg http://img01.deviantart.net/a8eb/i/2015 ... 99l1rj.png
• Size: 493x130
• Text: Alea will always be here
• Border Type: square framed
• Extras: Choose a good background , is on your own, I believe in you to mix the renders with a good backgound:') I like effects and shadows as well. Also if you can animate it like if you were typing it on the keyboard one letter by one. With the stick at the final blinking. Hope you understand me^^
Topic Starter
p a n t s u


show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply