forum

[ASK] Bubble / Heart log Ranked maps done by BN / QAT

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
um, as the title says, if that possible, where do i could find a log for all placed bubbles & hearts icons?
all i know i could see all bubbled mapset at http://osu.ppy.sh/p/bubbles

IIRC referring to the BN rules that 'BN are not allowed to rank the same song twice' (is it correct? o.o), i feel aware that I ranked the same song twice, that's why i try to remember and wrote all stuff i bubbled / qualified in my userpage.. but as for now i can't fully track all stuff i'v done correctly..

ps: just asking tho, is the rule i mentioned above does really implemented at all? i don't want to bring this up until i saw some old thing with exactly same title & artist ranked twice by same bn, AND as for now, its preventing me to rank a same song with different keymode.. its bugging me.. :/
Okoratu
Uhm... what? The BN Rules are summarized in a Google Doc.

The only BN Rule I can see you referring to is "Do not qualify the songs which already have another beatmap in the Qualified section.", which is something completely different than what you're saying. I'm not aware such a rule actually exists and if it does I'd be the first to actually ask for its removal because it'd be a pretty dumb rule to begin with.

Nominators should care about beatmaps and their quality and I don't see how nominating the same mp3 twice harms anyone.

As for a Bubble / Heart log, I'm sure that this could be implemented but I see no real use for it except for determining people who have gone inactive so that purges can be done.
Yuii-
I once saw a QAT log with some DQs...
Lasted for 2 weeks. Never updated again.
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
oh, updated since 2015/9/12, then i refer the outdated rule that are not exist anymore (i still remember somehow, someone told me to not rank a same song twice..), and that's if im not mistaken again haha...

so, i could qualify 2 or more different beatmaps with same artist & title, of course not the same song in qualify state? that would be great
Okoratu
Yes, as long as the qualify windows dont overlap
Bara-
A list seperated per user would be a handy thing to have, so you don't need to keep track of it by yourself. I'd like to know if such list exists
Kurokami

ajeemaniz wrote:

IIRC referring to the BN rules that 'BN are not allowed to rank the same song twice' (is it correct? o.o),
I don't really get this thread but whatever. Answering to this, no, this is not correct. There was a rule like this but its no longer exist (as much as I'm aware). You can qualify the same map twice, there is no restriction like this anymore.