* 00:03:003 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - 00:05:826 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - This offbeat NC doesn't really make sense. Even though the melody starts at 00:03:532 - that doesn't mean each of 00:03:532 (1,2) - 00:03:885 (1,2) - 00:04:238 (1,2) - are paired. White ticks constructs the song's basic frame so if there is no specific reason, you should keep focusing on them. Of course, changing NC here would make you change the whole pattern as well, and that's what I exactly mean here. it's paired for me, and there is no kick snare beats on there so i can nc that
* 00:07:238 (2,3) - These sounds are way different from 00:04:414 (2,3) - and therefore keeping same pattern is meaningless. Why would you extend the slider to 00:07:502 - when there's a clear drum sound on 00:07:414 - which you actually follow right after it 00:07:591 (3,4,5) - ? i follow the melody and with consistant patterning, it's not big deal
* 00:08:297 (6) - The reverse cymbal sound is just a continuous sound. There's no reason to make this a 1/8 trembling slider. why, im already check that cymbal is okay, please check twice :>
* 00:15:002 (3,4,5,6) - 00:20:650 (4,5,6,7) - Just comparing these two, I can't overlook that the amount of overlapped area differs every time these patterns happen. Feels very lacking of consistency. well yeah the overlap is main concept on these map, nothing bad here
* 00:18:885 (3,4) - There are no sounds on the sliderends, so why would you even try to use 1/4 sliders? I know you used soft sampleset to weaken them, but kick sliders don't work as extended sliders from the start. I don't see any reason to do that here. okay
* 00:19:238 (1,2,3,4) - Also why are these so shrunk compared to the previous jumps? They are the bridges from this part to the next, so the tension should be rather higher than the others, if not the same. well i want to put lowe spacing on that for to make sure i don't put jumps too much, if i put higher it will make the player's stamina drained out cuz of that one
* 00:27:002 - The section change already occurred on 00:25:591 - . I see no reason to start the 'actual' break here. Just remove the manual start of the break. ok
* 00:36:885 (1,2,3) - 00:38:297 (1,2,3) - 00:41:120 (1,2,3) - 00:42:532 (1,2,3) - and so on, you should refrain from using raw 1/4 jumps. They play really awkward and put all the map's intensity/stress on those specific beats, as if they're the boss sounds of the entire song. that's my main purpose on these map, you will see that pattern can be good someday
* 00:39:620 (8) - 00:41:032 (8) - 00:42:444 (7) - 00:45:267 (8) - 00:48:091 (8) - No? There are no sounds at all. just because there is no sound on that part doesnt mean that pattern is worse at all, don't worry the hitsound can help that
* Also the fact that you used 00:37:150 (2) - 00:40:591 (4) - for both 1/2s and 1/4s is really something I can't agree with. They 'look like' same pattern but they're actually not. Rather than a variation, I just feel less meaning of these patterns. lol, i pay attention with vocals, that's why i map like that
To be honest the whole map feels very unstructured and has the same issues I've mentioned everywhere. I don't want to repeat them, but you'll know what things I mean.
This map has pretty much only flow and spacing, but otherwise it very lacks consistency and meaning behind the patterns. I'll throw you some minor questions that you'll probably end up answering "for variations". They are probably not worth fixing only by themselves, but they all sums up and affects the basic structure of the map.
So here are some questions regarding the kiai:
00:51:885 (4,5) - Why this has much larger jump than 00:53:297 (5,6) - ? Why are the spacing of 00:49:591 (1,2,3) - and 00:52:414 (1,2,3) - different?
Actually 00:52:855 - doesn't require a note at all. And then you just start to use s p a c e d 1/4s like 00:55:238 (1,2) - 00:56:650 (1,2) - and so on. 00:54:179 (3,4) - Why are they stacked but 01:00:002 (4,5) - is a big jump, and 01:06:179 (8,9) - is a stack while 00:54:885 (7,8) - were not? The scale is way different too. 00:49:591 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - 01:02:297 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - They don't really make any proper pattern, just some flows. 01:14:561 (7) - Pure overmap. 01:15:532 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - 01:16:414 (2,3,4,5) - Same issue as the intro.
wow, things gotta be so serious, enjoy the game bro, i guess these year is full of serious play lol (not fun play, i map cuz that's funny just it)
and looks my map is pretty bad for you modders lol
Well sorry for Nishizumi, but I think you need to look for some other BNs. I don't think std diffs are good enough to go.