forum

Practice mode [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
mottwww
Hello everyone!
I'm a new player to osu! and i like this game quite a lot, but i really feel like the game is missing something very basic:
Practice mode.
In this mode you can play the song normally (Not like in relax mod, where game assist is gigantic) and/or choose specific part of the song to play using the song progress bar (Want to replay the specific part you can't do right? Move the slider on the progress bar to the fragment you need and... Practice!). I suppose this won't be too hard to implement, knowing that osu! tracks the song progress anyway.
Obviously, this mode is unranked, but you can still see your score results (We don't want people replaying the same easy fragment to boost their stats, do we?).
The reason for this is, obviously, the need to have a practice at certain songs without worrying about your score, and the fact that now, if we want to practice a certain spot in the song, we have to replay it all again (I don't know about you, but it annoys me quite a lot, especially if it is somewhere at the end of the song). Having to replay the whole song to practice a 5 second long fragment at the very end of it? NO MORE! THAT is what practice mode is for.

What is the possibility of this happening? I don't know if this has been suggested already, but I'd really like to see this implemented.
TKiller

mottwww wrote:

Hello everyone!
I'm a new player to osu! and i like this game quite a lot, but i really feel like the game is missing something very basic:
Practice mode.
In this mode you can play the song normally (Not like in relax mod, where game assist is gigantic) and/or choose specific part of the song to play using the song progress bar (Want to replay the specific part you can't do right? Move the slider on the progress bar to the fragment you need and... Practice!). I suppose this won't be too hard to implement, knowing that osu! tracks the song progress anyway.
Obviously, this mode is unranked, but you can still see your score results (We don't want people replaying the same easy fragment to boost their stats, do we?).
The reason for this is, obviously, the need to have a practice at certain songs without worrying about your score, and the fact that now, if we want to practice a certain spot in the song, we have to replay it all again (I don't know about you, but it annoys me quite a lot, especially if it is somewhere at the end of the song). Having to replay the whole song to practice a 5 second long fragment at the very end of it? NO MORE! THAT is what practice mode is for.

What is the possibility of this happening? I don't know if this has been suggested already, but I'd really like to see this implemented.

В следующий раз пользуйся поиском по форуму.

Для этого можно открыть песню в редакторе и перемотав на нужное место нажать F5. Но это не приветствуется. Хотя все так делают, так что не суть.

Больше других способов нет и никто этого делать не будет.

Resolved?
Topic Starter
mottwww
В следующий раз пользуйся поиском по форуму.

Для этого можно открыть песню в редакторе и перемотав на нужное место нажать F5. Но это не приветствуется. Хотя все так делают, так что не суть.

Больше других способов нет и никто этого делать не будет.

Resolved?
Извиняюсь, не знал об этом способе...
adam2046
Please search before making a request. This has been requested numerous times.
ELEKA22
Oh ... not going to do, because it has the following problems:
1-Not everyone knows (especially new).
2-We need to change certain things about the song if you play in Special and then upgrade, and if you forget and you could make rank, it sucks.
3-Although you can easily reach to a fragment if this fragment is short, it must be repeated several times. For it is better to make a kind of AB (if, as the DVD's)
4-They can not make spectating.
5-You could not do it in Multiplayer. = (
6-I can not think of a 6.