forum

Dexxo's Give Me Something To Do! *Avatars*

posted
Total Posts
show more
friizd
Could you do one for me using simon from gurren laggan? Thanks :)
Omaru
Sakata gintoki from gintama & Shimakaze from KanColle(my current ava)
Edit: if you could also do maki from love live
Thanks <3
If my osu! username doesnt fit on the pic u can put Omar instead
Ghillie
If you could make one with chitoge from nisekoi and the name Ghillie that would be awesome:DD
SagariKori
Nice works, thanks for doing this~

Can you make one with Holo from Spice and Wolf, and with "Appur" as the nickname for me? Thanks again!
Rot

[ Dexxo ] wrote:

Rot wrote:

It would be pretty cool if you can make me a red Version of that avatar every1 uses right now (hvick for example) no Font stuff of anthing like this just a Red Version of the girl. (Red scarf Red hair and Red eys)

This girl?
Yes!
Ozbal42
if you can do the "pro player girl" with Asuna from SAO's color scheme and add her braids on it (idk if this is too hard) dowload link to "pro player girl" http://puu.sh/mKSIL/10abe65c43.zip
sqob
Can you make another version of the avatar I currently have? Just needs to have this face in it, everything else is up to you.
Topic Starter
Dexxo
Holy crap! I wasn't expecting this to take off so quickly. >.<

I will try to get these done in order as soon as possible. I probably can't invest a whole lot of time in them to do anything fancy considering how many requests I got. If you end up getting one made elsewhere, that's fine, I'll probably still be going down the line making for each person.
Topic Starter
Dexxo
I really apologize everyone for the lack of getting the work done that I offered.

I had some trouble with my Photoshop for a little while that I fixed recently so I'm going to get back to working on the Avatar's, I'll get a few done tonight!
Topic Starter
Dexxo
Here is the first one done.

If there are any alterations or changes you want feel free to request, I keep all the PSD's.
Topic Starter
Dexxo
Finished with Rot's request.

Topic Starter
Dexxo
Done with Rex's.

Once again if you would like any changes/alterations, feel free to ask, I keep the PSD.

Also, if you guys are looking for simpler Avatars, I would appreciate you making a note of that in your request.

~ Thanks
Topic Starter
Dexxo
Finished with Sevilith's.

As usual, if you want anything changed, I keep the PSD.
Topic Starter
Dexxo

Done with TheRandomBeat's.

If you want any changes done, feel free to ask, I keep the PSD.
[-Rex-]
thanks dude really apreciate your work but ye i´d prefered a simpler one sry my bad for not saying :D
Topic Starter
Dexxo

[-Rex-] wrote:

thanks dude really apreciate your work but ye i´d prefered a simpler one sry my bad for not saying :D

Here, I hope these are simpler. If not, I can literally make you an avatar with the picture you provided by shrinking it a little bit and slapping text on it like your current one. Without anything more.

[-Rex-]

[ Dexxo ] wrote:

[-Rex-] wrote:

Here, I hope these are simpler. If not, I can literally make you an avatar with the picture you provided by shrinking it a little bit and slapping text on it like your current one. Without anything more.

the first one is good but i´d like one with the blue eyes because thoose are part of why i like this image also could you do it in a simular style to the one i have right now just with a touch of your style in it? would be great dude :D but the shot / part of the image you took on the first one of the new ones you made with a little different style because i don´t like theese borders that much :/
Topic Starter
Dexxo
Any of these good?

Fina
i'll delete this com but may you edit your post each time you finish your requests? =w= just saying, it'll be better for everyone I guess :3
i'll request soon I think ! good luck :3
[-Rex-]

[ Dexxo ] wrote:

Any of these good?

i was talking about frame with a different style :D still all of them are good but ye i´d like the frame from this picture with another style if possible ^_^ also if possible with a see through bg ingame if possible
if you want to you could try one with est from seirei tsukai no blade dance as well ... if you´re sick of the other image xD
GodspeedGS
Here's a request could you do and avatar with this pic http://imgur.com/1u8uE42 and put GabWearsPuma
where ever you want surprise me. thanks for doing this.
nbs4
alright, in this image i want the green-haired one. if this image in particular doesn't work, or you think another one would work better, look up "kaiba warp".

a cute font? green color scheme.
Topic Starter
Dexxo

nbs4 wrote:

alright, in this image i want the green-haired one. if this image in particular doesn't work, or you think another one would work better, look up "kaiba warp".

Lol, I decided to have a little fun.

It's not very "cutesy"

I'll make you another more normal one, lol... I went a little overboard. xD

EDIT: Here's another one nbs4:

I think it came out nice. I was trying to get the text attached to the headband as best I could. It came out alright. Hopefully you like these. :(
nbs4

[ Dexxo ] wrote:

nbs4 wrote:

Lol, I decided to have a little fun.

It's not very "cutesy"

I'll make you another more normal one, lol... I went a little overboard. xD

EDIT: Here's another one nbs4:

I think it came out nice. I was trying to get the text attached to the headband as best I could. It came out alright. Hopefully you like these. :(
dude that's totally awesome thankk you :-)