forum

[duplicate] Highest Rank Achieved

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Matrix
It would be pretty cool if we had a feature to where we could see what the highest rank we ever achieved was.
Lets say I never surpass rank #20,027, then put it on my profile that #20,027 was the best rank I ever got to.
I personally would really like to see this because, maybe in a few years i'l lose a lot of rank in the game and feel as if I was never good at it at a time because there's really no proof of it. I guess you could argue and say, you didn't get worse the community just got better. I get that, but it would still be cool to have on the profile imo :3.
Seijiro
What about screenning your rank and putting it on your userpage instead maybe? :?:
I do get your point for this, but even if I had better ranks in the past (I was even top 1000 lol) I don't really mind/care tbh.
Also, we already have up to 3 months history: if you do not play for one month only you're already far away from whatever rank you had before anyways, so where is the point in bragging about a skill level you can't achieve easily anymore (compared to others)

Last thing: they are just numbers lol. If you do not make pp it doesn't really mean you lost your skill. Farming =/= skill level
Trosk-