forum

Hi i'm JikuX

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JikuX_old
Hi ^^! So I'm JikuX and my passion? ... Video games ! As you can see first picture I like the foxes go ... well, I'm RomStation streamer on for a long time I am called by the name of "Rafaros" but that's the past;). I've always loved video games since my childhood played all the time with my sister and my brother a few times with my parents which is rare - 'then I'm on RomStation for a while because I loved video games in their game library that is at least great :) with Retrogaming we can not get tired shoes - '(sorry for the valve). Well I am a lovable and also ^^ mature, I can be severe but it's very rare you really piss me sorry for the word to upset me ^^. Then I am a helpful person I help people in trouble because in a site especially commaunautaires must help each other anyway ^^.

I like: Lots of things to do with you so said è_é!

I hate: Same as above! (To understand the second degree course ^^)

So this is how I laughed a little bit I'll give you some ^^ hobbies.

I absolutely love foxes <3!

And may be soon on the forums! :) :oops:
Aomi
Welcome.

I see you share my kitsune fetish.
Topic Starter
JikuX_old
Thank you very much !!!
OskaRRRitoS
Hey, JikuX! A CtB player I spy with my little eye. I don't know much about CtB really, I only come as far as SS'ing scrub 1 star songs :P
I'm sure you're much better than me (obviously) and that you're very good at CtB. At least you don't need to by a tablet, amiright? (I'm lonely)
Well I hope you continue to improve and maybe even compare to ExGon in the future. Who knows?
Farewell friend,

and remember, don't chase skill, let skill come to you!
Topic Starter
JikuX_old
Ooh thank you VERY much ^^ !
Eymi
Welcome JikuX ~ ♥ :3
Topic Starter
JikuX_old

Hanae wrote:

Welcome JikuX ~ ♥ :3
Merci Hanae :33
Restore
Hiyya, welcome! Hopefully I get to know you ^^'
Topic Starter
JikuX_old
Yes, you can find me in the game if we make challenges ;) thank you for your hospitality :) :) :) .
FuzzyHusky
Welcome to the forums! ^_^
Topic Starter
JikuX_old
Thank you !
Hikona
Hi collègue français!
Bienvenue à toi!
Topic Starter
JikuX_old
Hey merci collègue français !
wajinshu