forum

[invalid] Osu pp Bet

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ForeverFabulous
This could be a way to bet the pp you have acumulated to other players (note this will not affect the pp you already have). With this game mode you can go to preset bet lobbys (example 20 pp on all players will be used) and only the top 3 players will get pp (example on a lobby with 8 players which is 160pp would be divided in a way where only 4 players will get points from decreasing amounts)

how it could be divided
1st= 60pp
2nd= 40pp
3rd= 30pp
4th= 10pp +
Total= 160pp

i called it OPPB but for the time being
How it looks before a match

How it looks after wining a match (note bet amount may change if it a higher bet match)

How will this not affect your pp? This will be only using the amount you have gained and just allowing you to use it this way (kinda like a new point system) and lets say you loss all your points, all you need to do is play a song and get more pp and you will be able to bet again

Some more ideas
- No song select (making players play somewhat equally and be able to get new songs for players to practice)
- No "help mods" (this will make that player with NF be a winner all the time and get to the tops)
- Betting system (will be prefixed to a certain amount being able to bet so people don·t lose all their OPPB)
- More may come
For anyone who has played Call Of Duty Black Ops, this is like the betting system they had for players to get more money

If you don't get something just post your question and i will gladly answer them
abraker
While this is asking for something different, I would still have you see these:
t/179069 -- osu! psuedo-currency
t/318011 -- A still WIP idea by me which is based of being able to "bet" your skill against other players
Bara-
God no
People SS extra's, get 3k pp. They think: let's bet and make it more
Then they are in a multi and they lose, because suddenly some #nXX comes in, causing the player to lose pp
Topic Starter
ForeverFabulous

Baraatje123 wrote:

God no
People SS extra's, get 3k pp. They think: let's bet and make it more
Then they are in a multi and they lose, because suddenly some #nXX comes in, causing the player to lose pp
Then you could just make lobbies based on players ranks instead (though i do not believe the rank system can calculate skill it would keep away top 100 from the #60k instead)
Bara-
But it also means a #10000000 can get #1 just by playing a lot of multi and NF on Scarlet Rose/Airman/BB etc.
That makes no sense
Topic Starter
ForeverFabulous

Baraatje123 wrote:

But it also means a #10000000 can get #1 just by playing a lot of multi and NF on Scarlet Rose/Airman/BB etc.
That makes no sense
Fixed that in the post itself (where it says "some more ideas). Thanks for reminding me about that mod
Stefan
This is not poker.