forum

good laser mice for osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bevn
Are there any good mice for osu that use a laser sensor? I like general gaming with laser mice. I've only used a death adder for osu because of the ergonomic design and the optical sensor. Is there any good mouse suggestions that I could use?
KanoSet
optical > laser
//theard
the deathadder is good, if you like the shape i don't see a reason to get a new one
[ Kakuja ]
Laser mice will always have acceleration, I'd recommend looking at optical sensors.
Topic Starter
bevn

KanoSet wrote:

optical > laser
//theard
the deathadder is good, if you like the shape i don't see a reason to get a new one
I like laser mice for general gaming, but if there is absolutely no other way, then rip
I Give Up
List of good laser mice:
-Makishima S-
Laser mouse is no no no for gaming.

http://www.overclock.net/t/951894/the-t ... ouse-guide
Point 6 - you will understand why laser mice is shit and optical is superior.
uberpancake
Is there any specific reason why you prefer laser mice? I personally can't come up with any.
Topic Starter
bevn

uberpancake wrote:

Is there any specific reason why you prefer laser mice? I personally can't come up with any.
I like the acceleration, but for osu is a no no xd
uberpancake

jessisthehoolig wrote:

uberpancake wrote:

I like the acceleration, but for osu is a no no xd
The "acceleration" on laser mice isn't really acceleration though. It's just random mistracking making the cursor less accurate. How one would appreciate having a cursor that is simply less accurate is not something I can really understand. Maybe it's placebo?
KanoSet
you can enable acceleration on windows.. and some optical mice supports acceleration in its software
so yeah
Topic Starter
bevn
I is the learning so much. Ty guys :')))))
ZenithPhantasm
I'm sorry but you're fucking retarded and beyond help
dung eater
if you use cloth pad go for optical, if you rly wanna use glass or some polished metal laser is prob better, but those feel really bad imo

laser does really bad on surfaces that are mushy, optical doesn't do well on surfaces that are really hard/smooth afaik
ZenithPhantasm
Optical does well on any surface that is consistent
I Give Up
I never read spoilers.
vsprite
Laser mice lmao just LMAO