forum

[duplicate] All difficulties of a mapset grouped even with Date Sort

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
melloe
I have always sorted my maps using Date Added, because it's easier for me to find songs that way. It's also nice to have a timeline of my osu history, so to speak.

However, if i update a map or create a new practice difficulty for it, they become separated and the updated/practice diffs are put at the very bottom. I then have to re-sort or delete the map entirely and re-download it before creating a practice diff

Not sure how many others use Date Added sorting, but I think it'd be nice if, even while using Date Sort, all difficulties of a set stayed together -- perhaps a new type of sorting which groups according to when the entire mapset was first downloaded.
OzzyOzrock
I'd love this so much. I struggle to see ANY point in having the newer diffs appear somewhere randomly since you updated those diffs but not the others.
Bara-
Yes please. I used this for the December Charts, but I was also mapping. All the maps crossed eachother which was terrible.
Volta
this will be very neat.
but it is already requested, together with BPM and length sorting t/80492
Stefan
Yep. Yet, I noted the request in the compendium because that's pretty dumb the difficulties gets split off just because the mapper added a newer one. :P
edta0514
I thought this was a bug at some point and reported it here p/4604738/

According to the old thread this should have been fixed but later got reverted for some reason