forum

two style of taiko sound.new style and old style [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
dvtclock
can you make 2 choice for taiko.....i dont like the sound.for is better if use drum sound not taiko sound.so i suggest please make 2 option for taiko 1.the taiko sound and 2.the sound with oldstyle,the drum sound
Zekira
You may still download the old skin here, get the sound files, and replace the Taiko folder's sounds with them:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=662
peppy
Also, this:

Topic Starter
dvtclock
what i want not just the skin.but the sound too.before i update my osu,when i play taiko the sound is like drum ,but now the sound is like tambour,Can anybody help me for the sound?
Derekku

dvtclock wrote:

what i want not just the skin.but the sound too.before i update my osu,when i play taiko the sound is like drum ,but now the sound is like tambour,Can anybody help me for the sound?
Try this
Topic Starter
dvtclock

Derekku wrote:

dvtclock wrote:

Try this
that tambour sound,what i want is drum sound,in the past the sound is like pearl drum ,the red sound is like cymbals,and that is what i want,can you help me?
Derekku
Those are the correct old sounds from taiko v4. Either redownload the skin that Zekira posted or put those .wav files into your current Taiko folder (located in the Skins folder of wherever you installed osu! to).
LuigiHann
Are these the sounds you want? http://puu.sh/tYi The standard non-taiko sounds? I can't remember if they ever played this way in the public build, but maybe they did if you didn't have the taiko skin.
Topic Starter
dvtclock

LuigiHann wrote:

Are these the sounds you want? http://puu.sh/tYi The standard non-taiko sounds? I can't remember if they ever played this way in the public build, but maybe they did if you didn't have the taiko skin.
thank you bro.i very happy,now i want to ask how i can use all that sound??
RandomJibberish
Put those sounds in the taiko skin folder