oh hey you posted in my queue three weeks ago
hope this helps!
- this diff looks fine, but the pattern at 00:42:729 (1,2) - kind of stands out because it's the only pattern that uses 1/2 spacing in this difficulty. this might cause some confusion, as beginners won't really be expecting this when the rest of the song uses 1/1 spacing so maybe you should change it. two potential solutions are to use a 3/2 repeat slider like you did at 00:45:229 (1) -, or you could try using a 3/2 slider followed by a 1/2 slider
- how did you structure the new combos? they feel so inconsistent, e.g. a new combo would make more sense at 00:27:729 (4) - rather than at 00:28:562 (1) - because that's where the new phrase starts, but other combos such as 00:03:979 (1) - work because you're putting an emphasis on the new phrase. i suggest trying to start a new combo after every two-three bars, so that it's consistent.
- 00:13:145 (4,1) - i think you should reverse the order of these two, e.g. 1/2 slider before the circle. the slider ends on the downbeat, which has an emphasized sound to it, so i think it'd make more sense to have this be clickable instead
- 00:51:895 (1) - i don't think you should make this a repeat slider; same reasoning as the above about the emphasized downbeat not being used to its fullest potential
- 01:03:354 (4,5) - reverse the order here as well; you skipped over the clap on the white tick at 01:03:562 that i think should be emphasized over the offbeats here. it also follows the vocals more nicely, so that's a bonus-
- 01:11:895 (1) - no repeat slider here; same reason as before
- 01:17:312 (4,5) - reverse order here; same reason as before about the downbeat not being emphasized enough with a sliderend
- the new combo structure from 00:05:229 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - is different from 00:08:979 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - despite being the exact same composition, so i found that a little odd. maybe you should make them consistent
- there's a pretty distinct sound on the offbeat at 00:13:770 that i think you shouldn't skip over, since it's very similar to notes like 00:12:312 (3). maybe you could add a circle here, or make 00:13:562 (3) - a 1/2 slider
- 00:30:229 (1,1) - why not just stack these two? the overlap here isn't the prettiest..
- 00:32:729 (1,2) - why not just make a blanket here? not really a big issue, but it might look nicer
- 00:39:812 (3,1) - i think that these two are awfully close to each other for 1/1 spacing after just having a 2.0x snap distance from 00:39:395 (2,3). maybe move 00:39:812 (3) - so that it's closer to 00:39:395 (2) - and farther away from 00:40:229 (1) -
- 00:53:354 (2) - you skipped over the clap here by using a 1/1 slider, so it sounds like a missed opportunity here. the repeat slider at 00:52:729 (1) - also makes moving to the (2) a little more awkward to play in my opinion, so maybe you could shorten the (1) so that it's a regular 1/2 slider, move the (2) to 00:53:145, and add a circle at 00:53:770?
- a lot of sliders like 00:08:979 (1) - look like they could be blanketing the following note, but they don't. i don't really think it's a big issue, it still plays fine, but you might want to consider making them blankets for aesthetic reasons
- i think the AR you chose doesn't really allow for some of the overlaps you did, such as the one at 00:22:729 (1,3) - where it looks really bad while playing. the AR itself is fine; i would recommend changing the overlaps so that the notes are either not overlapping or are stacked. some overlaps, such as the one at 00:25:229 (1,4) - are fine though, because the (1) mostly fades away by the time the (4) comes into play, so the overlap here is unnoticeable.
- 00:48:354 (3) - i think this would work better as a 1/2 repeat slider actually- this way, you don't skip over the clap on the white tick
- 00:52:104 (4) - the clap on the white tick is also skipped over here, and there's also an emphasis on the offbeat at 00:52:520 because of the vocals. so maybe instead of the 1/1 slider you used here, you could use a 1/2 slider at 00:52:104 followed by a circle at 00:52:520?
- i think making this into two circles would be better over the slider. when moving from 00:17:104 (2) - to 00:17:312 (3) -, a lot of momentum is created because of the high snap distance, and the slider velocity isn't fast enough to maintain that momentum, so it feels slow in comparison
- 00:27:729 (1) - the rotation of the curve feels a little strange to me while playing it. the curve promotes an upward motion, but the jump from 00:27:520 (3,1) - creates a low of downward momentum, so it makes the slider a little awkward to play. maybe you could just rotate the slider so that the curve is in the other direction?
hope this helps!