Cagrux wrote:Hi from my queue
Well, first standard mode mod I guess
Let's get this startedEasy
- 00:16:479 (2,2) - Why not make a symmetry pattern here tryed
- 00:21:479 (2,1) - Blanket's off fixed
- 00:57:729 (1) - Make corner on the white tick hm.. I don't understand
- 01:02:729 (1) - ^
- 01:20:229 (1,2) - Blanket? ok
- 00:11:062 (3,1) - These are not perfectly parallel fixed
- 00:12:729 (1) - Put the corner more on the middle no, it's ok as it is
- 00:13:979 (1,1) - Blanket's a little off not really
- 00:19:604 (1) - Remove NC ok
- 00:21:479 (1) - ^ ok
- 00:30:229 (1,3) - Don't overlap maybe it was meant to be like that
- 00:32:729 (3,4) - Blanket? nah
- 00:34:187 (2,4) - Fix overlap it was intentional
- 00:53:354 (2) - Start this at the white tick not necessary
- 00:56:895 (3,1) - Blanket's slightly off you sure?
- 01:06:479 (2,3) - Blanket? no
- 01:06:895 (3,1) - Fix slight overlap ok
- 00:11:479 (4,5) - Stack or don't overlap no (anyway usually when I do overlaps is intentional, cause it's not a rule that overlaps are bad, unless it really cover the map or is too confusing because used in an easy or normal diff, it can be ok, and also plays well imo)
- 00:32:729 (4,1) - Fix overlap ^
- 00:49:395 (1,4) - Stack okk
- 01:08:979 (5) - Move this down more no
- 01:21:062 (1) - Move this up no
- 00:02:729 (1,3) - Stack? no, flow is better like this
- 00:07:729 (1,2,3) - How about you blanket the curve instead? Like this. hm.. no change
- 00:12:729 (1,3) - Don't overlap? I won't ahcnge overlaps for no reason.
- 00:30:437 (2,4) - ^
- 00:32:729 (1,3) - ^
- 01:00:229 (1,3) - Don't overlap them
- 01:06:479 (1,2,3) - Make them the same distance no, it's ok
Well, good luck on this!
Namki wrote:yo some nazi suggestions
I think combo4 is unwanted here, combo3 is enough.
00:44:395 (3,4) - two circles 1/1 in a row, you placed two only here and at the end. Maybe do it more consistency by adding more patterns like this. 01:02:729 (1) - instead of this maybe. not really a good idea for easy diff, I don't want to increase the star diff
00:43:979 (4,1) - spacing 2x? no, I think it's fine
00:13:145 (2,3) - make those two parallel? nah
00:17:312 (6,1) - also, I don't like flow here, smthin like this, imo it will better idk, for me is ok also in my way, there's no really a need to change
00:33:562 (1) - make it straight, like 00:33:979 (2,3) - those two. why? having something different is not an error lol
Term Akatski wrote:from my queue
imo its better to put preview time at 00:40:645
change ar to 2 or 2.5 to match the song's bpm(since the song is slow)
00:03:979 (2) - imo i think u should blanket this with 00:05:229 (1) not really
00:40:645 (2) - fix blanket it's ok to me
00:59:395 (3) - blanket the end with 01:00:229 (1) not necessary
01:20:229 (1) - fix blanket it's ok to me
change ar to 7 to match the song's bpm(since the song is slow and this is not 3 stars)
00:28:979 (2) - blanket the slider end with 00:29:812 (4) no, it's ok as it is
01:18:562 (3) - fix blanket fixed a bit
00:00:854 (2) - blanket with 00:01:479 (3) why? nope
00:02:729 (1) - blanket with 00:03:354 (2) no
01:16:479 (2,3,4,5,6) - turn this into a star(use ctrl+shift+d) I could bue I think the flow is good right now
00:45:645 (3) - blanket with 00:46:062 (5) no
00:48:145 (2) - blanket with 00:48:562 (4) no
00:52:312 (5) - blanket with 00:52:729 (1) ( just move the hit circle and fix it) no
sorry for small mod
but nice map and song
good luck on ranking it
Chibi Maruko wrote:Hi. From my queue
- 00:25:437 - You miss something here because sound drum are here maybe yes, but maybe it's ok also as I did
- 00:49:812 (2) - Ctrl + G coz slider awkward ehm, no, it plays well.
- 00:05:854 (2,3) - Why is this random spacing? Please use normally DS or eazy, stack these It feels good with the music imo
- 00:07:104 (5,6) - This too
- 00:38:562 (1) - Why new combo at white tick? Please NC at big white tick yeah, changed all the combos cause before there was not good timing
- 00:53:354 (3) - Maybe overlap can change into blanket to make better flow hm.. no change
- 01:16:895 (3,4,5,6) - Random spacing here again. Use normally DS only it's totally fine here
- 00:00:229 (1) - I guess the overlap doesn't look nice. Please fix this to blanket or sliderwave or something there's no overlap here
- 00:12:937 (2) - Delete this circle because I don't hear rhythm here. Delete this no. it's not overmapped here.
- 00:22:729 (1,1,1) - Please don't spam NC. But, ahead u want to delete NC or not the NC is here because there is a sv change ofc.
- 00:53:354 (3) - Blanket can be improved. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4515552 this is nice not really supposed to be blancket
- 01:10:437 - You miss something here because sound vocal no, there's nothing missing.
Ok, gl with ur map \:D/
sorry /me run away
thank you for the mods
mulraf wrote:Hey o/
sorry, i won't be able to mod your map because i can't find any mistakes
just one quick note:
the nc's seem a bit weird. here's a guideline:good luck with your map, it's really nice (and obviously don't shoot me kudosu for this, just noting it in case )
monstrata wrote:This is a general issue. Once you've mastered how to do NC's, you'll know them for life!
NC's should be placed on the downbeat because that is the start of a new measure in a song. Lets look at the timeline: The large white ticks are the downbeats. Always try to have a New combo there. For easier difficulties, you may choose to NC every second downbeat, but make sure your pattern is consistent! If you NC every downbeat, don't randomly switch to every two downbeats. Only do so if the music shifts (for example, during a calm section or a slow-down).
Essentially, you want every downbeat to be the beginning of a New Combo, as such:
Another reason to NC may be because you are using a different slider-velocity. NC'ing the slider gives the player a better visual cue that the slider may be faster, or slower, and because of your NC, they will have more time to prepare.
thanks for posting. anyway NC are fine now. I changed the timing signature to 1/3 recently and I forgot to fis the NCs, that's why they were strange.