forum

[duplicate] Ranked Multiplayer - Divisions?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Danshi_old_1
I hope this is not a duplicate.
Hello
My suggestion is that multiplayer is ranked as in when you "Play with others" after finishing a game your PP that you would have got when that map was played single player goes into a ranking system and puts you in a division.. (Bronze, silver, gold, diamond, ???)
So this way that when you search for a game you will be matched with similar skilled players of your current division and you may keep playing to rank up.
So
You start in bronze with 0pp
you win a match and lets say you are awarded 200pp
Now you are in bronze with 200pp and lets say silver demands a PP score of at least 1200?
Then you keep playing and winning until you reach 1200pp and move up a division to SILVER *woo*
Get the idea?
yeah
its like
every competitive game out there.. haha..
You could also make competitive multiplayer an option so when you click Multi you can choose ranked or unranked???
Thankyou.. <3
:)
SkyHill
I think this could be pretty cool :D It'd be pretty fun to challenge strangers instead of people you know. Plus I've always wanted some sort of marker/profile badge, so I think it'd be neat to have something like this as a separate option from normal gameplay.
abraker
Topic Starter
Danshi_old_1

abraker wrote:

Did you do a search?

t/381127/start=0&&hilit=bronze+gold
The idea that person stated doesnt relate to what I suggested I am suggesting a separate ranking system for multiplayer as in divisions not badges that appear next to a name when reached a certain placement in solo.
_handholding
I think youre just too addicted to league, lol

I cant see this working well at all; it would also take a lot of effort in programming it
Bara-
Oh dear
More LoL requests
Stefan
Very sure this is a duplicate of an long existing request, need to search it tho.

Edit: aaaand founded, t/115405