forum

[duplicate] Ranked games and rewards, for osu!next.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
TitaN7_old
Hey :), This is just an idea to be implemented in osu!next. if you think this would not work and you're going to make a comment, please be objective. Sorry for the bad English , if something bad written.

The idea:

- New option in the main menu related to this.
- There will be Permanent game rooms, (players obviously can not create rooms in this tab.)
- The rooms are classified in different difficulties, and a level is required to enter them depending on their difficulty.
- Maps and difficulties to use these rooms are selected and approved by a special team or voted by the players in the forum.
- The gamemode in rooms automatically alternate between "head to head" and "team vs" every 'x' hours (4 as an example, idk.)
- You earn points depending on the score you got on the map (and depending on the maximum score that can be achieved at the map.)
- Players have a limit of points to win daily, (and so this is not abused.)
- You must achieve a minimum amount of points every 'x' days, or bancho would steal your points without mercy >:(
- You win extra points if you finish 1st or 2nd.
- Points will work to climb from rank 10 to 1 or 'x' number of ranks (each rank has a name and a logo that defines it.)
- if you reach any rank , you get the corresponding logo , which is displayed next to your nickname in the multiplayer rooms.
- Each rank has a reward for reaching them and every time you get to 50 % of them, like custom things for the square around your avatar, visible to other players (It would be fine , that the square of the avatar can be seen in the multiplayer rooms left to your nickname).

Why?: Multiplayer game can be more than what it is.

idk, i was bored and i thought about this.
Bara-
I think it can be nice, but I don't think it's a great idea to ask for features in osu!next. Nobody knows if they aren't already in the making
Topic Starter
TitaN7_old

Baraatje123 wrote:

I think it can be nice, but I don't think it's a great idea to ask for features in osu!next. Nobody knows if they aren't already in the making

Yes they are!, read the last post here! http://next.ppy.sh/
Stefan
Duplicate. t/115405

Ideas related to rewards can be pointed out there if necessary.