forum

Heyo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rkgk
Hey people,

Haven't been very vocal on the forums and in game yet, even though I like communicating with people. My name is wesleeh. I've been playing for about 30 days now and have improved a lot since I first started and that feeling of progression got me to keep playing and trying to keep improving (: .

As for me, I'm an 18 year old guy who likes playing rhythm games. I do however enjoy other games, LoL, CS:GO and Diablo 3 RoS are my main games alongside osu!.

I found the game thanks to Twitch. I heard about the game before and got interested and checked out some streamers and got intriqued

I also like to do photo manipulations in photoshop and 3d modeling in cinema 4d, I'm very average in cinema 4d but steadily improving my modeling skills. I also make avatars and signatures for people who ask nicely =3=

As for music. I like EDM a lot. Recently I've been listening to Jrock and I'm quite liking that as well, anime songs can never go wrong even though I don't particularly listen to them on a daily basis.

So that's me in a nutshell, hope to meet some nice people here. Happy circle clicking
miykah
Hello and welcome!

Did you already see our Art forums? You could show us your stuff ^-^
Topic Starter
rkgk

miykah wrote:

Hello and welcome!

Did you already see our Art forums? You could show us your stuff ^-^
Yes I did, I don't think I have much worth showing though. You can always find some stuff on my deviantart http://wslyhf.deviantart.com/gallery/ But again these are manips. I just throw pictures together and make them "fit" together I guess. If I feel like posting them on the art forum sometime I'll do so ^-^
Bara-
Welkom wesleeh!
Altijd leuk om Nederlanders hier te zien ^_^
Veel plezier op het forum!

Mocht je vragen hebben, stuur gewoon even een berichtje!
Topic Starter
rkgk

Baraatje123 wrote:

Welkom wesleeh!
Altijd leuk om Nederlanders hier te zien ^_^
Veel plezier op het forum!

Mocht je vragen hebben, stuur gewoon even een berichtje!
Bedant voor het warme welkom. Zal hier wel plezier hebben. Vind het altijd leuk om mensen hun interesses te zien en natuurlijk de art forum. Is altijd leuk om te zien hoe mensen hun dingen maken :3
Aomi
I like you.
You have caught my interest.

Welcome.
minibethangel
my gosh so early for introduction my dear XD but anyway welcome to forums and osu I hope u enjoy here XD
Topic Starter
rkgk

Aomi wrote:

I like you.

Welcome.
Thanks, I guess?

Should I be afraid? oAo
Topic Starter
rkgk

minibethangel wrote:

my gosh so early for introduction my dear XD but anyway welcome to forums and osu I hope u enjoy here XD
Better to do it early then to not do it at all, it's a forum. Meant to discuss random shit and having fun with people who play the game also. Forums are fun :D
GSG95
hey i play Global Salt too.

add me 4 throw. highest rank i ever got was dmg. help me get to silver for 2016.
Topic Starter
rkgk

GSG95 wrote:

hey i play Global Salt too.

add me 4 throw. highest rank i ever got was dmg. help me get to silver for 2016.
I only got to go to dmg too. Deranked 4 times after that. My "skill" differentiates a lot. Sometimes I play really well and other times I'm complete garbo
Aomi

wesleeh wrote:

Aomi wrote:

I like you.

Welcome.
Thanks, I guess?

Should I be afraid? oAo
Maybe.