Nice. >>
Ivalset
Dammit Rolled.

This is why we can't have nice things.
Nharox
You are playing too much Osu.

All of you.
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Dark Deception_old
W00T! Go Rolled! Keep them rankings up enough to be Saturos! ;)
machol30

RemmyX25 wrote:

Nharox wrote:

You are playing too much Osu.

All of you.
Blasphemy. One can NEVER play too much osu!....

unless one were to beat Saturos in rank...
... or they can pass my play count. :P

Geez Saturos!! 4 A's and 2 C's!!
Saturos

buraimaster1234 wrote:

Geez Saturos!! 4 A's and 2 C's!!
That's not as good as it sounds, since I avoid playing anything I know I won't be able to S.

Also, one of those A's are permanent, since it's on Ghostbusters, and that map broke before I could go back and fix it. I need to work on getting rid of those last 5, though. >>
Loginer

Saturos wrote:

Also, one of those A's are permanent, since it's on Ghostbusters, and that map broke before I could go back and fix it.
I want to fix it. The busting must go on!! ;.;
Saturos
peppy does not want to get rid of the scores, though, since it's been out for so long. D:
adamskii_uk

Saturos wrote:

Also, one of those A's are permanent, since it's on Ghostbusters, and that map broke before I could go back and fix it. I need to work on getting rid of those last 5, though. >>
Damn, I better find my C & B ranks fast and turn them into S ranks before they become permanent too.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can find the beatmaps that I got the C & B ranks on, any special tricks to help finding them easy? The only way I can think of is to scan through the high score lists for each individual beatmap, which I really don't feel like doing.
Saturos

adamskii_uk wrote:

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can find the beatmaps that I got the C & B ranks on, any special tricks to help finding them easy? The only way I can think of is to scan through the high score lists for each individual beatmap, which I really don't feel like doing.
For the exact purpose you mentioned. You'll just have to wait for a new public.
adamskii_uk
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James

ivalset wrote:

Dammit Rolled.

This is why we can't have nice things.
you guys want to have children or something?
Ivalset
no, but that child would own marisa so bad
machol30
Nice! <3

Fraeon
Bye, Ivalset.

Helloooooo Teslavi.