forum

Hallo~ did i must do introduction?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mountblanc
My name is mountblanc... i love anime... i love play game, and i love play osu...
but sadly i cant play OSU too much, you want know why? (i hope you did know why)
because my eye become blurred because playing osu after 2 or maybe 3 songs...

this is make me crazy and cant read anything after playing osu...
i did already search in gogle and they said dont forget to blink... (im not magina, so im just blinking my eye)
and the result is same at all... even downnloading apliaction who can make monitor warm it didnt help...

so sad i cant play this game too much... :)
i hope i can play without this problem and can beat insane songs...

if you think im in wrong place to ask problem...
im not because im just introducing my first experience with osu
and my first problem in osu... (my first problem is blurry eye, the second is im noob, but the first problem make me insane because of that i cant learn this game more than people do... :( )

any idea fell free to type in here... :) :)
Bara-
Welcome to the forums, such a sad thing to hear what happened :'(
I hope you get better soon, so you can play insanes ^_^
Topic Starter
Mountblanc

Baraatje123 wrote:

Welcome to the forums, such a sad thing to hear what happened :'(
I hope you get better soon, so you can play insanes ^_^
i will look forward for it 8-)
minibethangel
lol it happens to me also getting the keys blurred especially in ctb and mania... better if u go to very slow songs first and bit by bit make it fast, thats what i do... so your eyes can get comfortable... hope u can stay in this game for long XD
Topic Starter
Mountblanc

minibethangel wrote:

lol it happens to me also getting the keys blurred especially in ctb and mania... better if u go to very slow songs first and bit by bit make it fast, thats what i do... so your eyes can get comfortable... hope u can stay in this game for long XD
thanks for advice... but i find the way to reduce my problem... installing a new skin and disable all light in this game... and reduce monitor brightness...
this thing can make me survive 5-10 songs... hehehhe.... :)

Astigmatism triggered by Osu!~
i hope some people mod this game so my problem doesnt appear again hehehehe~ :D
minibethangel
I have an astigmatism too but I can do a lot of fast songs specially in mania thats my main game here... I actually use a skin that has a quite a bigger keys compare to the original bcoz my eyes get really irritated and hurt especially to the main skin...

but the first time i use this one my eyes hurt but i get used to it...

I dunno if u are a std, ctb, taiko or a mania player but the hardest part of having a astigmatism is playing taiko... thats why i didnt try playing that one...
-SayaKai
Welcome!
Topic Starter
Mountblanc

minibethangel wrote:

I have an astigmatism too but I can do a lot of fast songs specially in mania thats my main game here... I actually use a skin that has a quite a bigger keys compare to the original bcoz my eyes get really irritated and hurt especially to the main skin...

but the first time i use this one my eyes hurt but i get used to it...

I dunno if u are a std, ctb, taiko or a mania player but the hardest part of having a astigmatism is playing taiko... thats why i didnt try playing that one...
what i learn after a week to avoid astigmatism is avoid shiny skin... but thats good if you already found a good skin for use...
tons osu skin in this forum and i like ton of it~ 8-)

-SayaKai wrote:

Welcome!
Thanks~ :)
minibethangel

Mountblanc wrote:

what i learn after a week to avoid astigmatism is avoid shiny skin...
lol seriously haha XD that skin im using is a shiny one actually its a neon color lol XD thats why my eyes hurt for the first time i use it XD
Topic Starter
Mountblanc

minibethangel wrote:

Mountblanc wrote:

what i learn after a week to avoid astigmatism is avoid shiny skin...
lol seriously haha XD that skin im using is a shiny one actually its a neon color lol XD thats why my eyes hurt for the first time i use it XD
ahahah thats ok if you cool about it ahahah.... :)