forum

[invalid] Request to improve the friends list and other things

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
TitaN7_old
One of the best things about playing online is play and connect with mates.

This game should have a friend list bar, like most online games today, many players in osu! who are just beginning no not even know who have added to his list or chat with them.

A fun feature of this game would see the scores of my friends and try to be better each other "But wait, this feature is already in osu !!" yes, but I have to pay for it? I do not agree with this, as I said, play with friends and see their scores is a fun feature in many games online, pay for this in osu!? i think it's a ridiculous feature. Other players (like 35%) do not play for fun and do not care anything about this feature, they just want to see how many mods cookiezi used in some beatmap. Osu!, so the world ranking is required to be free, but have to pay or donating something osu! to see the score of my friends seems very exaggerated.
Pawsu
I doubt this will get changed.
Karuta-_old_1
its only an added feature that became available after osu! has been around some time (if that convinces you how this became supporters only)

Not having a scoreboard with friends don't really affect gameplay most of the time, if you are really the type to have fun you should try the multiplayer lobby and not give a damn about the scoreboards
Bauxe
If all features for supporters were allowed for everyone, then a lot less people would get supporter.

Seriously, it's like $4 a month, or $2 a month if you buy a year. If it's that important, just support the game.
Myxo
What has been said by others, basically.