forum

[invalid] Mod that let you die if there is no way you beat your score!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
NextMiss
-
Rilene
The title is so misleading.

And having a system that calculates every possibility of beating the record is hard, I guess.
Topic Starter
NextMiss
-
abraker
t/339535?hilit=score. (My failed attempt)
t/141061/start=0 (so just post here)
Doomsdaddy
I guess it would be useful/fun for some, I personally don't see the need for it though.
Bara-
So many dupes similar to selective perfect mod recently O.o
abraker

Baraatje123 wrote:

So many dupes similar to selective perfect mod recently O.o
Selective mod is too general. It asks for a thing, but others have a slightly different thing in mind. Take my example. I suggested for something that auto fails you when it's no longer possible to make a hiscore. The selective mod suggests to just limit the number of misses/50/100/300 to a certain count. While similiar, it's different in terms of how it's being done. While both can give similiar results, it will not give exact same results. Additionally, usability/interface is different. Setting the individual score bits is different than just enabling mod and playing to get a new hiscore or not.

That request does cover over what I suggested, but is stated by the OP as such:

-Sapphire wrote:

Your Selective Perfect mod might be another way of this mod that I had in mind, but maybe you could mesh them together or something?
While I see a slim chance of a way, it will be ultimately up to peppy or other devs on how to implement this. I'd like the auto thing better than the individual score thing.
lilynya
Stefan
You'll notice when you don't beat your score anyways. And the usage of this is quite low to be honest.