forum

Chino (CV.Minase Inori) - Mirai Puzzle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
M o c h a
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 10:26:22 PM

Artist: Chino (CV.Minase Inori)
Title: Mirai Puzzle
Source: ご注文はうさぎですか??
Tags: gochuumon wa usagi desu ka?? gochiusa is the order a rabbit? chino kafuu minase inori
BPM: 160
Filesize: 9585kb
Play Time: 03:49
Difficulties Available:
  1. Cup of Chino (5.42 stars, 918 notes)
Download: Chino (CV.Minase Inori) - Mirai Puzzle
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
<-- #2 -->
chainpullz

You know you can put circles down there right? :? :? :? :? :?
Topic Starter
M o c h a

chainpullz wrote:

You know you can put circles down there right? :? :? :? :? :?
oh no :o I'll fix that when I have time :(
Destirox
my wife chino is so cute
Destirox
since both of these only appear one in the god song 00:06:531 (5) and 00:08:031 (1), you might want to consider extending the sliders to the blue tick cause there is this awkward silence between
00:10:656 (6,7,8) - this sounds better if its 4 circles 1 stream, or just a slider repeat
00:12:906 (2,3) and 00:13:656 (5,6) - if you can make the circles fit with the drums it be great
00:37:094 (5), 00:37:844 (5) - consider remove the circles lol
00:48:719 (1) - move this to the blue tick next, you did the same for the future 00:49:094 (1,2,1) ??
i think if you remove 00:55:749 (7) and 00:55:937 (9), it would sound nicer and i can come to my wife chino voice
also remove 01:20:218 (2) - and listen if it make sense if not dont bother lol

same remove 01:55:094 (2) and 01:55:844 (7) - see if it make sense

my wife chino is so cute
Destirox
I can't believe you guys want to do lewd things to Chino. I mean, she's way too young. She's a middle schooler whose breasts aren't even fully developed yet, instead merely amounting to some small, soft buds with small, pink nipples. Although some shots from the anime make it seem as if her hips have developed a slight amount, her body is still very small and she's undoubtedly still a virgin; she would probably have a hard time accommodating an anon, even if you did it gently and slowly while you held her small frame close to your own body. Additionally, dirtying her pure body and face with any unsightly fluids would be a crime, and even if you had the audacity to do so you had better thoroughly clean up your mess right away, and leave every inch of her supple body spotless. But you really shouldn't even think about doing such things to a young, innocent girl like Chino, it's just not right. Definitely refrain from doing so.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.