forum

I'm not good at creative titles so hi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Azlynn_old
Hey there everyone, been a member of OSU for about 4 months now but haven't really figured out how to engage with the community. I'd really love to get to know more of you.

A little about me

I've been playing rhythm games for somewhere around 12 years now, primarily 4 key games. I can't play as heavily as I used to because I have tendinitis in my wrist that doesn't seem to want to go away :(. I've been staff on another rhythm gaming site for over 4 years now and have held most titles there (Simfile judge, moderator, admin, simfiler, events manager, game manager, etc). I was the grill commentator during the last bit of the 4k mania world cup.

Oh and I do perler art (warning lots of photos)
images

I sent some perler stuff (including Link) out to youtuber None Like Joshua and this was the picture he posted on his social media stuffs.

This was a commission from NLJ to send to Veela. Hopefully she liked it. Over 8000 beads went into creating this project. (first ever portrait perler I've done)

Miku

Pinkie Pie photo frame

It glowssss

Some little Eeveelutions

SM/DDR arrow

Glow in the dark ITG arrow necklace

More ITG arrows (the orange and pink glow in the dark)

Zelda

Link

Yoshi (turned this one into a keychain)

Eevee

Rainbow Dash cutie mark photo frame

Misc things I turned into keychains

Mega Man keychain

Mega Man

Mario

Not the best with introductions so I'm not sure what else to say but feel free to ask me any questions ^_^
Restore
Heyya, hope to see you around more! Feel free to message anytime :p
M a h o u
Hey! Glad to see that you're around here too! I didn't know that you had a osu account. :D
Topic Starter
Azlynn_old

M a h o u wrote:

Hey! Glad to see that you're around here too! I didn't know that you had a osu account. :D
Yeah been here for a lil bit but haven't really engaged much in the forums yet.

Close wrote:

Heyya, hope to see you around more! Feel free to message anytime :p
minibethangel
oh the girl from the art forum... i visit your forum yesterday your arts are amazing such a talent... hope u enjoy staying here for good XD
Topic Starter
Azlynn_old

minibethangel wrote:

oh the girl from the art forum... i visit your forum yesterday your arts are amazing such a talent... hope u enjoy staying here for good XD

Yeah unfortunately my thread was locked there so I couldn't reply to all of you. Thank you, I really enjoy making them.
lol
hello Azlynn

The bead things are pretty cool, if only i had some artistic talent ;w;

Anyways welcome :>
Topic Starter
Azlynn_old

lol wrote:

hello Azlynn

The bead things are pretty cool, if only i had some artistic talent ;w;

Anyways welcome :>
Well there are some templates out there to get started with some of the simpler stuff.
Rilene
I am creative and I find this welcome.
Killerbyte

minibethangel wrote:

your arts are amazing such a talent
Indeed! I just took a look and i am thinking about the amount of time and effort required to make that kind of stuff (first time i see these kinds of things)

Anyways, welcome to the Osu! Community! Enjoy your stay!
Topic Starter
Azlynn_old

Killerbyte wrote:

minibethangel wrote:

your arts are amazing such a talent
Indeed! I just took a look and i am thinking about the amount of time and effort required to make that kind of stuff (first time i see these kinds of things)

Anyways, welcome to the Osu! Community! Enjoy your stay!
Thanks! The smaller ones aren't too bad but when you get into things like the Veela perler it definitely takes a good bit of time. Especially because I'll lay it out then make a fair amount of changes before I'm satisfied with it. I had to do Veela twice because the first got ruined when trying to fuse it x.x
Rilene

Rilene wrote:

Rilene wrote:

welcome
You don't even reply. :(
Topic Starter
Azlynn_old

Rilene wrote:

Rilene wrote:

Rilene wrote:

welcome
You don't even reply. :(
I'm terribly sorry. Thank you for the welcome, I have to admit I'm not sure what you meant by you are creative and find this welcome.
Rilene
Ayy thats ok, let's say that is a snowclone expression from "i am offensive and i find this ___" meme. ;)
Though nice art you got there. c:
deadbeat
there is a slight chance i might remember you...
Topic Starter
Azlynn_old

Rilene wrote:

Ayy thats ok, let's say that is a snowclone expression from "i am offensive and i find this ___" meme. ;)
Though nice art you got there. c:
Ahhh. Thank you :)

deadbeat wrote:

there is a slight chance i might remember you...
hmmm, sorry don't think I know you <3

:p
Bara-
Ahww
Those creations are cool!
Welcome to the forums
Topic Starter
Azlynn_old

Baraatje123 wrote:

Ahww
Those creations are cool!
Welcome to the forums
Thank you :) I look forward to getting to know some more people here.