Vocaloid Collab(sort of) Skin 1.0 Please help me delete this

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Silvan_old
Ok, I seriously wanna remove this post.
One mayor problem. How?
how how how how.
Yep, I'm probably realy stupid. But I just can't find it. Anyone who reads this, please tell me how to do so and rid the world of my mistake.
I am working on a new skin now, one that's all my own work.
Emdyion
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=20361

Please don't use other people's skin elements in your skin without the creator's permission.
Nobody likes it when people take your hard work and claim it for themselves, so make sure you ask permission from the original skinner and credit them in your skin when you use their skin elements.
And, it's not called a collab if you gathered skin elements together on your own.
Users can do that if they wanted to, but posting a skin here means counting it as your own creation.
Skins are for NON-COMMERCIAL use anyways 0_o
You should probably delete or lock this post before I go ballistic about this.
>:/
Topic Starter
Silvan_old

Emdyion wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=20361

Please don't use other people's skin elements in your skin without the creator's permission.
Nobody likes it when people take your hard work and claim it for themselves, so make sure you ask permission from the original skinner and credit them in your skin when you use their skin elements.
And, it's not called a collab if you gathered skin elements together on your own.
Users can do that if they wanted to, but posting a skin here means counting it as your own creation.
Skins are for NON-COMMERCIAL use anyways 0_o
You should probably delete or lock this post before I go ballistic about this.
>:/
Ok, sorry. It wasn't realy meant as a collab I guess. More of a tribute. I did credit the original creators though.
I'll lock it I guess.

Uhm... Call me a noob and all, But how do I lock the post D: I can't find any buttons to do so.
Ephemeral
If you just list the skins in your main post where you borrowed the elements from and maybe bold the part where you just arranged this skin and didn't actually have a hand in making any of the actual elements themselves, it should be okay
adam2046
Or, you know, only include the elements you made yourself and suggest to use them with other vocaloid skins.
Ephemeral
i would suggest that in every other case but this skin compilation is actually pretty decent considering
Topic Starter
Silvan_old

Ephemeral wrote:

i would suggest that in every other case but this skin compilation is actually pretty decent considering
So, I should just remove the parts not made by me? I'll just mention the original skins anyway I guess. Just because they are awesome!
Dragvon
If you intend to keep elements that you do not own, contact the owners and ask for permissions :3
And it's okay if you remove them.
Ephemeral
dragvon is spot on
-Moccha_chii-
ehh...
I don't see this !!

I think u have to ask for my permission first >:(
rouxe
xO