forum

Yowamushi na Honoo - Magic of Life

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chaosfan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Chihara Minori
BASICS:

BPM and OFFSET Are extremely important, when testing for BPM/OFFSET I recommend you tap for at least 40 seconds.
Once you've done that look back over it and see if it starts on the very first beat, this is exactly where the main beat will sound,
the one that starts the song or just the basic loud beginning.

Go into your song setup and change your offset to 190 and BPM to 202.000

It is highly recommended that when adding a video you wipe the mp3 from the video i cannot do this but if you ask around i'm sure someone would do it for you.
(It lowers the size of the overall map)

Now on the top- http://i.imgur.com/JMtSfda.png This is extremely important to, these white, red, blue lines are your beats.
The long white beat is your Main beat, this is where when one gets quiet and than starts again will go, this is where you will start your kiai or "bass drop"
Sliders will mostly start on white beats too and will usually end on red beats like http://i.imgur.com/7rPQqJp.png

Blue marks are usually where streams and overlapping occur stacking lines of the little circles make a stream like so: http://i.imgur.com/W1kbP2K.png

Then, Meet The Kiai
You see the orange line there? it calls Kiai. You can add it by adding timing point (F6) and check the kiai box (at Style Box)
This Kiai can stopped by placing another timing points and uncheck the kiai box
Usually placed on refrain

Well well, now meetPriview Points
This priview point works as priview song, like when you choose songs and then the song start playing
You can also see that AIMod saying about it
Usually this placed before refrain, but those ending melody quite take me tho, so i recc put it 00:35:685

=================

More modding soon, please fix those stuff first
Nightblade
-
Topic Starter
Chaosfan

Nightblade wrote:

I can wipe the mp3 if you want.
If it is not difficult for you. I'll be very grateful.
Nightblade
-
Topic Starter
Chaosfan

Nightblade wrote:

No problem you just bassicly don't need the audio in the video.
So just want format do you want the file?
I think the format should not be changed
BicycleRider
Definitely not bad for a first map! The best advice I can give you is to keep looking at it, just go over it a bunch and find every tiny little thing that bothers you and try to make it better.
Nightblade
-
Chihara Minori
As we discuss before, you dont want to leave the author, so now lets take a peek on general aka medata

GENERAL

Artist: Dirty Old Men (credits from animelyrics.com)
Source: 弱虫ペダル OP2
Tags: Yowamushi na Honoo / Kokoro no Mie kata Takatsudo Nobuyuki
(I cant found song details more than that tbh ._.)

After that go to "Design" and uncheck the "enable countdown"

HARD

For Hard diff it would be nice if there's consistent beat, so i recc you recalculate the slider lengths
End those sliders at white/red line only for now. I understand if you want to follow the vocal here
There still lots of breaktime there, consider reduce that, specially on kiai zone

01:35:239 you can fill this breaks with slow slider for alternative breaks until 01:49:199
02:00:784 Please put stuff here till 02:20:388
02:20:388 Actually this is a great place if you want to put breaks, then at 02:25:140 you can put "not really hard" stuff before getin to last refrain
02:51:947 this not is just unnccesary, better put spinner that start 02:46:675 and end at 02:50:982

For Kiai:
00:35:833 Kiai start
02:29:892 Kiai start
02:46:526 Kiai end

========

You also need fix that btw, if you ask around i'm sure someone would do it for you.