forum

[Archived] cursor dissapears when f9 is pressed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sylveon
Problem Details:
Everything is fine during gameplay, but if I then press f9 to see you know, chats or whos online etc it completely dissapears

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
http://puu.sh/miaH1/0ad243f939.jpg
Its hard to show as my puush is actually messing up and not taking correct screenies but. if you look at my friend gildilir, you can see his box is hightlighted (I,E when you hover over someone) but my cursor is not there.

osu! version: 20151228.2

I don't know this but im running up to date as far as m aware
TheVileOne
The native cursor shows on this screen. It wont show up on a screenshot. It might be appearing behind the osu! window if you can't see it.
Topic Starter
Sylveon

TheVileOne wrote:

The native cursor shows on this screen. It wont show up on a screenshot. It might be appearing behind the osu! window if you can't see it.
At the moment my normal windows cursor is being used when F9 is pressed now. which is fine for me, but it will eventually go back to not being viable again, will keep you posted if you don't mind me posting on this thread if it happens again soon.

The only thing I changed was I went from cutting edge to stable, and now it uses my windows cursor, however to note, even on stable (before i changed it to cutting edge and back to stable again my cursor was dissapearing)
Maquannas

Sylveon wrote:

TheVileOne wrote:

At the moment my normal windows cursor is being used when F9 is pressed now. which is fine for me, but it will eventually go back to not being viable again, will keep you posted if you don't mind me posting on this thread if it happens again soon.

The only thing I changed was I went from cutting edge to stable, and now it uses my windows cursor, however to note, even on stable (before i changed it to cutting edge and back to stable again my cursor was dissapearing)
Did you find a fix for this? I'm having the same problem
Bara-
Please make a new thread explaining the issue, don't bump old marked threads. The issue is likely outdated and (slightly) different. That, and threads in 'Resolved Issues' rarely get any attention. In any way, you're better off asking in a new thread.
- Ryon -
Guys i have resolved it u just need to turn off fullscreen
Pawsu

RyonDaGreat wrote:

Guys i have resolved it u just need to turn off fullscreen
Don't bump old, resolved threads when the information is no longer needed.