forum

My secret's out: I'm a newbie

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Elaine Spencer
Hello! I'm Elaine and I'm new here.

A little about me: I love music, and I love games. Put the two together, and, well... you get ultra love.

I am somewhat active in the step rhythm world (eg, DDR, Pump it Up). I prefer Pump it Up over anything else, and I really like iDance, although I may be being biased there. I am 18, and am engaged to the Xadara webmaster.

I'm a very competitive person at heart, and can sometimes be a sore loser.

Not really much else to say. I guess if you want to know anything else, you can just talk to me. >_<
Two_old
Is the Xadara webmaster some sort of higher being?
Ekaru
I tried Pump It Up once, but the menu system was really weird and I wasted a dollar accidentally playing doubles before I got to Singles. That was fun, shame about that dollar though. Especially since it was my dad's. ._.;

So...

Pokemon or Digimon?
Ivalset

Ekaru wrote:

That was fun, shame about that dollar though. Especially since it was my dad's. ._.;
Get a job, Ekaru. Jesus christ.

Welcome to the forums, Elaine.
Topic Starter
Elaine Spencer
Two: Nah, it doesn't make him special, though I didnt know he was the webmaster until he said something to me about renewing the site for next year >_< He's the one behind the KuriMix series, which is Stepmania based.

Ekaru: The menu system is a little different, true. I'll admit I probably spent a good five dollars before I actually passed anything. I used to play a lot of DDR prior and as a result, the mat was insanely weird to me. Also, Pokemon.

Ivalset: Thank you :)