forum

The Leg Alliance

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jukkii
The Leg Alliance is no more.
I ended the Alliance 8.2.2016. because i've always been a bit annoyed by people treating this as a joke (since my fetish was legit) and since we became very inactive as a group i decided to end it. We had a lot of fun and were certainly not gone. I deleted most names from this thread and only left a couple with legit leg fetishes.

We started out 31st of december 2015 in #osu chat, when i, Yuii and Speck met. We started talking about legs and we got along. After that, around 02:53 1st on the first day of the year (Finlands time) i made this thread based on Zain's memberlist. After that we became pretty known for some time. 3 days after creating this i started to feel a bit irritated by people treating this as a joke, but i had fun, so i didnt care so much for it. We went around in #osu talking about legs and set "legs" as one of our highlights in chat. This went on for a while. At the start of February we became inactive as a group, and i started to feel like it may be the end of the Alliance, and after a pm from Zain, i started to think about ending it seriously. And so i wrote this.
Guys, we had fun, but its time to move on from our "official" Alliance, were not gone, but im kinda relieved that we now got rid of people treating this as a joke (which it wasnt). Goodbye, Alliance. Well still be talking together on chat, but it will only be a few of us.

i've left a couple names of people who had legit fetishes and that actually were active when we existed.
Speck (Founder)
-Jukke- (Founder)
Yuii (Founder)
Zain Sugieres (Founder)
Zain Sugieres
Rip
Meah
Does chicken legs counts?
Deadspeck
The leg king is here with a poster /o/
Yuii
Welcome guys and girls.
Green Platinum
WTF I got silenced for my leg avatar.
Deadspeck
more posters
LioVir
New member here umbrellas
Restore
Happy leg year everyone :^)
Rilene
I want to join. :(
SaigonAlice
Y'all are being played. Someone screenshotted this thread lmao.
aska
Thank you Yuii, Speck and -Jukke- for the founding of this wonderful alliance.
chaee
Not even 3d. I'm disappoint :(
A Medic
Deadspeck

chaee wrote:

Not even 3d. I'm disappoint :(
EneT
To join or not to join?

Nah cba, I'll keep my leg fetish to myself.
Yuii
Rilene
requesting sticky
Endie-
oh boy
OH BOY
abraker
wrong angle
wrong angle
wrong angle
wrong angle
wrong angle
wrong angle

dammit, nobody knows how to take nor draw leg pics properly
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Will
wat
Giddy
Mm
Bweh
Topic Starter
Jukkii
my first and last bump on this thread so people will know that the alliance has been ended.
requesting locked
Rilene
RIP The Leg Alliance

:(
Scarlet Evans
The Leg Alliance will never die! It's within your hearts! Don't give up on uniting and marvelling at the beautiful legs! :cry:

Sincerely,
Your Stalker :)
Meah
Legs too strong.
Aomi
Ephemeral you're not welcome in here
worst fl player
ok.
Rurree
2D legs not allowed thanks
Zain Sugieres
The Leg Alliance had a reason to close.