forum

Changing background.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Maxtermind
Hi. I wanna know if I can change the background of a map after I've added a video on top AND submitted it? The map I'm trying to change the background in is this one: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/382070
Thank you for any help! :)
Bara-
Yes you can
There are 3 possible ways to do so
1.) Go to design, then to 'Add background/video'. Select the new BG, do this for all diffs
2.) Drag the new BG into the editor when you are at the map you want to change it, do this for all diffs
3.) Give the new BG the exact same name as the old BG, and replace the old one (simplest to do imo)
Topic Starter
Maxtermind

Baraatje123 wrote:

Yes you can
There are 3 possible ways to do so
1.) Go to design, then to 'Add background/video'. Select the new BG, do this for all diffs
2.) Drag the new BG into the editor when you are at the map you want to change it, do this for all diffs
3.) Give the new BG the exact same name as the old BG, and replace the old one (simplest to do imo)
Thank you! I did option #1 and for all the backgrounds it worked, but the image that appears next to the title has not. Do I just have to deal with this or can I fix it?
Bara-
Once you update the map that will change, because the thumbnail is linked to the small BG you see on the website
It however takes some time.
Topic Starter
Maxtermind

Baraatje123 wrote:

Once you update the map that will change, because the thumbnail is linked to the small BG you see on the website
It however takes some time.
Err... sorry to bother you (and I don't mean to be disrespectful either :? ) but it's been 3 days and it hasn't changed... Is there anything I can do? :|
Bara-
Update again?
I have heard it indeed takes a long time sometimes, so justtrying again and keep waiting is the best bet