forum

Tips on improvement for 4 stars and above

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
solarazuma
Hi, this is my first time posting in forum so I hope I am posting in the correct section. If not, sorry.

Anyways, I wanted to ask for some tips to improve in maps with 4 and a half stars and 5 stars cause I can't seems to catch up with the speed although I know what to press next. And I saw some replay, like Hatsune Miku's "Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu" Uninstall mode and Initial D's "Running in the 90s" hardest difficulty, all the buttons are almost at the same spot and the approach circle moves in an impossible speed. No matter how hard I spam my mouse, its just impossible.

So any tips for improvement on this point? I can complete 4 stars and below with not much difficulty(except those that are extremely slow).

Thanksd :D
Jinxy
Those are streams, and you will need to alternate two buttons for those, unless you are superhuman with one finger, which I infer that you are not. Here are some options:

Pure keyboard clicking, e.g. z and x buttons with two fingers
Mouse + Keyboard, e.g. Left Click + z or x
Pure Mouse, e.g. Left Click and Right Click.

Try them out and see which one fits you. I used to do what you do, then changed to z/x'ing to click after I could play 4 star mapping styles, minus the streams.
Topic Starter
solarazuma
:o I just knew about the keyboard part, all the while I've been playing with the mouse. I tried on some easy map, still need some time before I am able to cope with it but I have a feeling that its gonna be much easier(above 4 stars and above) with X and Z. Thanks! Back to practice ;)