forum

[Archived] Trouble adding a user.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ScarletNite
Okay, I'm not too sure about writing this in the forums, because it's really just a slight inconvenience to me.
I tried adding my friend on here, names " Elysian_Arceus " when I typed that into the search bar
it brought me to his page. When I clicked the add friend button, it brought me to a page where it said
" The user you are looking for can not be found" which was strange seeing as how I was on his page. I tried click on the other bits of info lying on a user's page, and it was like buttons that do nothing. Also,
in game I can't see his user panel when I search for him. If anyone could give me help with this it would be greatly
appreciated.
Fabi
http://osu.ppy.sh/u/Elysian_Arceus
He registered 2 days ago! He must confirm the e-mail. Tell him and try again.
Elysian_Arceus
I've already accepted the confirmation that was sent to my Email the day I registered, up to now I've accepted it again to see if it's made any improvement. :? Maybe I should try playing the game first, I still haven't been able to.
Topic Starter
ScarletNite

Elysian_Arceus wrote:

I've already accepted the confirmation that was sent to my Email the day I registered, up to now I've accepted it again to see if it's made any improvement. :? Maybe I should try playing the game first, I still haven't been able to.
Yet I still cannot add him.
Randy96
he probably still needs to play the game